Garlic

Should he remain on the committee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Garlic has been banned from the forums. I'm assuming it's a one-month ban for trolling (correct me if I'm wrong).

Some people would say his actions reflect poorly on the committee and he therefore should not be on it. We actually went through this situation last year with yours truly and I was kept on the committee. However, there's a bit of a difference. I contributed significantly and he didn't even attend half the meetings.

Please respond to the poll and whatever is chosen shall be carried out. You may post in the thread to provide commentary to go along with your vote, though it is not required. This process ensures anonymity if one wants it, since this board will be made public in August.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I checked, and he's banned, they just didn't give him the banned position.

I voted to remove him. He never did much anyway.

Puddin

eat the rich
I don't see ANY reason to fire him from his job at the Mario Awards if he's an active contributor to the Mario Awards. Forum drama is an outside dispute IMO.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
He's not an active contributor, he's made it to half the meetings, as Ralph said; in addition, he was only on time for one or two of the ones he attended. I don't think the 1-week ban itself merits removing him, but the fact that he has generally not done much for the Mario Awards and has had a few unexcused absences (at least, I think so; correct me if I'm wrong) is enough to validate his removal, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.