GMU Mafia - Canceled Due to Not Enough People, lock plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

Power Star
CANCELED DO NOT SIGN UP :eek: :eek:

Hello, this is my first mafia game. I`m a bit interested in this, so I decided to make my own. But this mafia...it`s “certainly” going to be unique. Each night is Monday night, and everyone must send in their night orders before 6:00 A.M. Tuesday. Then, the day starts. Lynvh votes and such come in. Tuesday night, 5:00 P.M, someone gets lynched if it was confirmed, etc. Then, it happens again on Friday night. Everyone must send their orders in before 6 A.M. Saturday, and the “day” starts there. Lynching votes and strategy will pass, blah blah blah, and at 5:00 P.M. Saturday, someone gets lynched if it happens, people can use their powers, and other stuff. At 8:00 P.M., that day ends, and what happened is announced on Good Morning Userpedia. Next Monday night, the process repeats.
But that`s not all. Poshi and Spiny will be in it, which basically means I`ll be playing double, or something like that. Some may say this is unfair, but remember, you can still quickly kill them. You will find out soon how I will manage both Poshi and Spiny.
Finally, the sign ups. If you are signing up, you will technically giving me permission to use your sprites if you have any, for pictures and stuff. At least 18 people besides Poshi and Spiny, please.
*Yoshiwaker
*Smasher 101
*Gigaremo
*QuizmoManiac
*Dragonair
*Zero777
*New Super Mario (Luigi's Mansion)
*Mijzelffan
*Rocker64
*New Super Yoshi
*Poshi
*Spiny

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon
Re: GMU Mafia - Sign Up Lounge

Zoroark said:
SECOND!
WAIT WAIT WAIT!
Why are the phases extremely long?
I say we lynch Poshi D1 and Spiny D2.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

And you day 3

The rules to this mafia seem pretty confusing to me. o_O But whatever, I'll play. because I was forced to

Smasher 101

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

turntechGodhead said:
And you day 3

The rules to this mafia seem pretty confusing to me. o_O But whatever, I'll play. because I was forced to

Smasher 101
I hope I get Fool

Pyro

Power Star

Sorry if the rules are a bit confusing. I`ll trry to modify them to make them less confusing.

Pyro

Power Star

Dragonair said:
New Mafia rules?
If you mean for every mafia game, no. I just changed the rules around a little to differ it from other mafia games. By the way, this mafia game has no paticular theme.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Really interesting style. Rocker64

Pyro

Power Star

Ice Cream Cone said:
But for, the roles, it may get kind of confusing. New Super Mario is Pyro. Pyro is Poshi. Zero is NSM.
No, actually, it's a regular mafia game, the results are just announced on Good Morning Userpedia.

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

Are we going to get a link to Good Morning Userpedia? I don't want to google it every time I think there's a phase change.

Pyro

Power Star

Gigaremo said:
Are we going to get a link to Good Morning Userpedia? I don't want to google it every time I think there's a phase change.
Sure. Just look in Good Morning Userpedia's thread in the Fan Creations section. I make a post about a new episode usually.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit

Forest Fire said:
Hello, this is my first mafia game. I`m a bit interested in this, so I decided to make my own. But this mafia...it`s “certainly” going to be unique. Each night is Monday night, and everyone must send in their night orders before 6:00 A.M. Tuesday. Then, the day starts. Lynvh votes and such come in. Tuesday night, 5:00 P.M, someone gets lynched if it was confirmed, etc. Then, it happens again on Friday night. Everyone must send their orders in before 6 A.M. Saturday, and the “day” starts there. Lynching votes and strategy will pass, blah blah blah, and at 5:00 P.M. Saturday, someone gets lynched if it happens, people can use their powers, and other stuff. At 8:00 P.M., that day ends, and what happened is announced on Good Morning Userpedia. Next Monday night, the process repeats.
But that`s not all. Poshi and Spiny will be in it, which basically means I`ll be playing double, or something like that. Some may say this is unfair, but remember, you can still quickly kill them. You will find out soon how I will manage both Poshi and Spiny.
Finally, the sign ups. If you are signing up, you will technically giving me permission to use your sprites if you have any, for pictures and stuff. At least 18 people besides Poshi and Spiny, please.
*turns on translator*
This is my first mafia game, it's gonna be different, blah blah blah. Night phases are really short and last about 12 hours, and then the day lasts 12 hours, too. Then we do absolutely nothing until about 3 days later, which is when the night starts and lasts 12 hours. Then another day lasts for 12 hours, and then for another 3 hours(?). Then I tell what happened in my newspaper. Repeat until most people are dead. I also have two pawns which I'm controlling, so I'm playing as 2 people in my own game where I know everybody's roles. This may be unfair, but you know everybody's just gonna vote off the pawns Day 1 and 2. If you sign up, you will be giving me permission to use your sprites even if you don't have any and/or didn't read all of this. I need 18 people to sign up.

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

Pawns are stupid.

NSY

Celestial Guide

BUMP

New Super Yoshi

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon
Re: GMU Mafia - Canceled Due to Not Enough People

You should lock this/ask for it to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.