Mafia hosts guild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
What's this new rank that Villain, Mijjey and Xzealio have?
And what's that invisible thread Yoshiwaker mentioned?
(I'm making the thread here since it applies to the mafia board)

I'm pretty sure there are going to be Mafia awards coming up or something, and they're like the leaders? I'm not so sure, but I think that is it.

And invisible thread, I think they mean a board in the Underground Forums, where you have to have a certain rank to post in, like the Awards Committee Board

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
As for the "invisible" thread, I could see it on the list, but couldn't view it. Maybe Villain was testing his new powers.

Villain11

Katniss <3
It's a secret. Shhh!

More details will come soon. I don't know what I'm allowed to share, but it's not awards.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
The Mafia Hosts Guild is a group of Mafia Hosts who have been selected as being good hosts. We discuss things in private to help everyone else (that means you) have a better experience.

There is currently much discussion going on to how it shall work, so hang tight until we can get you more details.

Dustox said:
The Mafia Hosts Guild is a group of Mafia Hosts who have been selected as being good hosts. We discuss things in private to help everyone else (that means you) have a better experience.

There is currently much discussion going on to how it shall work, so hang tight until we can get you more details.
OK, I'll squeeze my stress ball until you tell me

Sounds like a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.