Mafia of the Caribbean - Davy Jones' Locker [Lounge]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Hola everybody! (the Caribbean was colonized by the Spanish, right?) I have made up my mind and am making another mafia! This one based on The Pirates of the Caribbean. Haven't decided which of the four yet, but one of them for sure.

I can see a lot of promise for this game, and I have a few ideas for plot twists (like my other game(s)). But don't worry, no eggs this time :P

RULES:

1. The game will be mostly a classic mafia game. It will revolve around phases. Each phase will change at either 10:00 PM EST or 12:00 AM EST. If it does not change at 10, it will change at 12.
2. Every day, people will vote to try to lynch who they think is mafia. Voting procedure is, as usual, typing Vote: <player> to vote, and typing Unvote to remove your vote.
3. At night, people will talk in the game thread, and mafia will send in their kill list(s).
4. After death, no explaining anything that was confided unto you during your life. You may post in the game thread for a while, but then must be off to the lounge.
5. I can promise you, if you thought Easter Mafia was full of plot twists (which some people did, believe it or not), then this game will be one big plot twist. Just like the main character of the movies, I am going to do very stupid unexpected things.
6. I'm not desperate enough to try to run a game during 'shroom mafia (or St00ben's mafia), so I will expect this to begin around the end of June/start of July.
7. Scattered throughout the game will be five ships: The Spirits Reborn, the Black Pearl, the Flying Dutchman, the Queen Anne's Revenge and the HMS Endeavor. These five ships will give great opportunities for advancement in the game for those who possess them, so I suggest you try to get your hands on them.
8.1 If any one person owns all five ships at once, that person's win conditions will be met (meaning he and his entire alignment will win).
8.2 To get a ship, you must be the Captain of the ship. If the Captain dies, then the first mate gets the ship. If both the captain and the first mate are dead, then the killer of the second one to die receives the ship.
8.2.1 Additionally, all players will have the ability to check to see if someone else has a ship (and if they do, steal it), once during the course of the game.

PEOPLE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ACTUALLY SIGNED UP:

1. Marioguy1
2. Gamefreak75
3. Stooben
4. BMB
5. Ralphfan
666. Villain
7. Smasher
8. Quizmo
9. Xzelion!
10. NSM
11. MCD
12. Rocker
13. Giga
14. PokemonMaster
15. Waker
16. SMB
17. Mijzelf
18. Zero
19. Xzealio
20. SM347

Hope there's more :3

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Mafia of the Caribbean

Xzelion!

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

look out i'm gonna break the door

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

Because six is a pretty number.
Giga

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

You might be able to get Ninji to play if you give him the role of Barbossa.

Also, thanks for pre-signing me up. :)

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff

Stooben said:

Thanks for pre-signing me up too.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Axhole said:
Stooben said:

Thanks for pre-signing me up too.
np :)

And just for the record, I seriously do need 18 (17 if you don't count me) people for this to work.

EDIT: Also, I have added something to the rules - the mysterious "rule 8"

Status
Not open for further replies.