Super Mario Sunshine Mafia - Day 8 - Game over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Rules:
1. Post in here if you are alive; post in the lounge if you are dead.
2. Phases end around 9 PM EST
3. No quoting your role PM, but roleclaiming is allowed.
4. Voting count is in my sig.

Players:

1.PokemonMaster - Big Daddy - Bomber - Died in secret area Night 4
2.New Super Mario (Beagle) - Noki - Bulletproof - Vigkilled Day 8
3.Ralphfan (Sharks Territory) WINNER
4.Villain11 (Villain) - Great Sunflower - Roleblocker - Burned to death Night 1
5.QuizmoManiac (Derpy Hooves) - Princess Peach - Granny - Knocked off Shine Gate Day 3 - Revived Night 4 - Endgamed Day 8
6.MrConcreteDonkey (Clover) WINNER
7.Mijzelffan - Pianta Policeman - Cop - Killed Night 5
8.SpinyMaster347 (Kid Cudi) - Sand Bird - Stored Power - Dissolved Day 6
9.SKmarioman - Strollin' Stu - Mass Roleblocker - Squashed against wall Day 1
10.Not A (A) - Toad - Inspired Innocent - Drowned Day 7
11.Rocker64 - Modkilled Day 6
12.Zero777 (Shōgo Asahina) - Mario - 1-Up Man - Burned to death Day 5 - Revived Day 7 - Endgamed Day 8
13.Gigaremo - Pianta - Reviver - Killed by Bloopers Night 5
14.Smasher 101 (turntechGodhead) - Pianta Chuckster - Jailer - killed Night 6
15.Stooben - Petey Piranha - Roleblocker - Hung Day 4
16.BaseballYoshi24
17.Lily x (Clive) - King Boo - Yakuza - Suicided Night 3
18.Gamefreak75 (adiosToreador) WINNER
19.MarioGuy1 (Osiris) - Toadsworth - Tracker - Eaten Night 3
20.Baby Mario Bloops (Major Bloops) - Yoshi - Vigilante - Endgamed Day 8

Key:
Innocent
Independent
Mafia
Modkilled

EDIT: Marioguy1 has been added!

Villain11

Katniss <3
Re: Super Mario Sunshine Mafia - Night 0

Instead of Pokemon Master, we'll vote Skmarioman or whatever his name is.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Fine with me.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Villain said:
Instead of Pokemon Master, we'll vote Skmarioman or whatever his name is.
Actually he isn't playinging.

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

Why don't you just lynch me D1 instead? Okay, that would be a really stupid thing to say if I were the Fool.
(not really....)

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit

After a long flight, our plane landed on the Delfino Airstrip. However, something was wrong. Very wrong. The sky was very dark and gloomy, something that doesn't happen on Isle Delfino. The Pianta who took us to the isle said, " I'm not sure what's happened. The news should be comin' soon, though."

As we arrived in the harbor, we saw the police huddled around something. When I approached, I saw a dead body. The person had a familiar face… it was Luigi!

The police explained the situation to us. A few days ago, all the Shine Sprites mysteriously disappeared, making the island how it was now. The next day, a note appeared in front of their office, saying, "Gwahahahaha! I've stolen all your island's precious Shine Sprites! You won't be able to get them back, because I'll kill you just like I killed Luigi! -Bowser".

We knew we were in danger, but we also had to save Isle Delfino from Bowser and his minions!
Luigi has been killed! He had the power to know who was Bowser.
He was innocent.
It is now Day 1.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Re: Super Mario Sunshine Mafia - Day 1 - Dark Days on Isle Delfino

You already confirmed in the lounge <_<

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

MG1 the Paladin said:
Sharks Territory said:
Smasher the Necromancer said:
Yoshida said:
Beagle said:
Vote:SKmarioman
I'm typing :)
I'm proving I can type. Just look at the endless streams of words I just typed! >i just copy-pasted the same thing over and over i just copy-pasted the same thing over and over i just copy-pasted the same thing over and over i just copy-pasted the same thing over and over i just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and overi just copy-pasted the same thing over and over
See? I typed a lot.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit

As the day began, we wondered who was Bowser and who would die next.
Then Villian suggested, "How about we kill SKMarioman? Even if he's innocent, he won't help us too much." Everybody agreed and voted to kill SK.

SK started to run away, but Quizmo quickly blocked off the door. SK was now trapped inside... except for the window that some fool left open. He dashed to the window and jumped out. "Stop him! He's getting away!" I called to the police, who happened to be passing by.

After the police caught him, they brought him to me. Then, I pinned him against a wall and fired my boot gun. SKMarioman was pinned against the wall, then he suddenly exploded with a shower of graffiti. I then saw the body of some strange Delfino native: a Strollin' Stu.

SKMarioman has been killed! He was a Strollin' Stu, the independent mass roleblocker! Twice per game he could roleblock everybody.
It is now Night 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.