FINAL MARIO AWARDS REVISION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Here's the list.

Now that we have finished the first 30 awards, does anyone see any changes they would like to make to this list?

Personally, I think it's fine except for A13. Fifteen nominees is way too much. Is there any way we could cut this to something like twelve?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well we don't need to waste meeting time on it. We could even do another preliminary poll here.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I have an idea for a voting system. We take all fifteen and get three votes each. The top three are safe. We do this three more times and then we will have twelve and remove the bottom three, regardless of what dome they're in. Some domes/worlds could have two really good galaxies and others could have none.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
I have an idea for a voting system. We take all fifteen and get three votes each. The top three are safe. We do this three more times and then we will have twelve and remove the bottom three, regardless of what dome they're in. Some domes/worlds could have two really good galaxies and others could have none.
Or we could all choose our three least favorite and remove those...

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I don't even know why A13 would need that many options. You could easily bring it down to like 8 options and leave the rest to write-ins. Seriously, is "Boo Moon Galaxy" going to be anybody's favorite?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
President Iwata said:
I don't even know why A13 would need that many options. You could easily bring it down to like 8 options and leave the rest to write-ins. Seriously, is "Boo Moon Galaxy" going to be anybody's favorite?
Thank you!

Anyway, let's determine a number to cut it to and then we'll vote right here in the forums.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
If anything, cut it down to 12, but I don't really see what the big deal is with having 15 options.

The only thing we've been doing is cutting it down to size.

Brick Tamland said:
So I added SSB4 and NSMB Mii to A10.
Wait, what about Luigi's Mansion 2 and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games? We all know that many people are looking forward to those two games.

P.S. - NSMBM was just a prototype game to show on the Wii U, and it might not be a real game.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I think I added LM2. I'll add Olympic Games as well. And NSMBM had enough gameplay to include it, IMO.

Brick Tamland said:
I think I added LM2. I'll add Olympic Games as well. And NSMBM had enough gameplay to include it, IMO.
I exclusively remember reading that the Wii U had many demos like that Zelda and the NSMBM. For the NSMBM, we should just have a vote, because it is too judgmental in my opinion to put on the list, because we don't want to have it end up not being a game.

EDIT - NSMBM - which I am still rejecting - might as well just stay on the list, even though my opinion doesn't even matter right now. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.