C's World (Code Geass Mafia Sign-Ups/Lounge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
This a mafia that revolves around the Code Geass universe. This is my first mafia, so it could bad it could be good it could be long it could be short, who knows.
Do I really need to say the rules... alright. (tell me if I'm missing anything that is not a common sense rule)

1. Day and night are 24 hr. long starting at around 4:30 p.m. PST, but if I don't make it to end the phase, then it goes to over time, until I can end the phase (so longer day/night and shorter next phase)
2. BUT if the hammer vote is reached then obviously day phase end. And if all night roles are sent in then night phase ends.
3. bold original name to sign-up
4. Roleclaiming is legal.
5. Quoting PM role is an auotmatic disqualification.
6. The roles will be given at random.
7. There will be three factions (Black Knights/Japan, Britannia, and E.U./Chinese Federation), but nobody will know who is who (besides themselves :p ).
8. Hammer vote is 8, but it will go down on relation to the number of users left.

Sign-Ups

1. Alfred G. Darlton (pawn 1)
2. Bart L. Darlton (pawn 2)
3. Claudio S. Darlton (pawn 3)
4. David T. Darlton (pawn 4)
5. Edgar N. Darlton (pawn 5)
6. Stooben (Ren Hoek)
7. Gigaremo
8. MarioGuy1
9. Yoshiwaker (twinArmageddons)
10. New Super Mario (Awards Committee Guy NSM)
11. SpinyMaster347
12. Mijzelffan
13. BaseballYoshi24
14. GameFreak75
17. QuizmoManiac (carcinoGeneticist)
18. MrConcreteDonkey (arachnidsGrip)
19. Rocker 64
20. PokemonMaster
21. Villain11
22. Lily_X (Legend of Lily)
23. Smasher 101 <---------- Need at least this much
36. <---------Limit (yeah like if it's going to ever reach this much :\ )

Mijzelffan

Looking forward to Odyssey!
Re: Code Geass Mafia Sign-Ups/Lounge

Seriously, it's gonna be hard enough getting to 21 (That was it for me, anyway).

Anyway, sign me up.

Zero777

twinArmageddons said:
Why are there automatically bots?
I just put bot there as a place holder since it was getting really late last night. They're more like pawns, since, I don't have the roles in front of me right now, there is I think 2 roles which can command a few of them, but with major risks.

Awards Committee Guy NSM said:
Hey Zero, what is Code Geass anyway? Never heard of it until now/
It's an anime.

Starr

Starry Eyed.
Banned User

Sign meh.

Zero777

Just need 7 more and we'll reach the minimum

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit

Sophie Wood said:
twinArmageddons said:
Why are there automatically bots?
I just put bot there as a place holder since it was getting really late last night. They're more like pawns, since, I don't have the roles in front of me right now, there is I think 2 roles which can command a few of them, but with major risks.
That's pretty cool.

Zero777

I think I'm going to cut off the Other/Neutral faction, since it is taking up too much space, but I'll leave the sign-ups there just incase.

New element placed in the game, during night phases, when the user in command of the first 7 pawns sends any of them out to perform an action on another user, the other user will be piloting their knightmare frame (mech) (and if they have one), and depending on that user's knightmare generation it will make the likelyhood of that user to succeed in survivng or dies.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Sophie Wood said:
I think I'm going to cut off the Other/Neutral faction, since it is taking up too much space, but I'll leave the sign-ups there just incase.

New element placed in the game, during night phases, when the user in command of the first 7 pawns sends any of them out to perform an action on another user, the other user will be piloting their knightmare frame (mech) (and if they have one), and depending on that user's knightmare generation it will make the likelyhood of that user to succeed in survivng or dies.
Holy shit this is gonna be confusing.

Zero777

carcinoGeneticist said:
Sophie Wood said:

New element placed in the game, during night phases, when the user in command of the first 5 pawns sends any of them out to perform an action on another user, the other user will be piloting their knightmare frame (mech) (and if they have one), and depending on that user's knightmare generation it will make the likelyhood of that user to succeed in survivng or dies.
Holy *bleep* this is gonna be confusing.
It won't, I'll tell you the generation of knightmare if your role character have one in the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.