Meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
THE FIRST MEETING IS THIS FRIDAY!

It will be held in #mwikiawards from 8-10 pm Eastern time. Use this if you don't know what that is in your time zone. Compare your location to New York to find out. Do not be late to this meeting. We will be starting promptly at eight. If you can't attend, PM me and it will be OK. Anything besides "derp derp I forgot" will do.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I will say in advance that I will not be here on April 1st.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Hey, you need to register your nick on chat.

I will miss some of the meeting next Friday. I've got family coming to town. Hopefully the flight will get in after the meeting ends.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I might go to bed early on Friday night because I have JMU Jazz festival on Saturday.

And again next week since I have Chantilly Jazz festival next Saturday...

And the Jazz band Chicago trip the week after that... uh...

Puddin

eat the rich
I don't mean to be a bother but my schedule ends around 4:30 today so could someone remind me sometime around 4:45? Windows task schedule is being a pain - it's randomly deleting my messages I have set.

RAP

Whomp
Awwww man, I'm not sure if I'll be here in the first meeting completely, someone in my family going to have a birthday party in a restaurant, and all of us have to go. I was informed by this just today, and it caught me by surprise. Sorry if I'm not going to show up at the start - maybe after the event.

RAP

Whomp
Did I miss anything that has to do with the first meeting? And also, when is the second meeting going to be announced?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
It's tomorrow. All meetings are Fridays, 8-10 pm Eastern unless noted otherwise. We removed Favorite Move and replaced it with Favorite MK Course.

Status
Not open for further replies.