General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
OK, you know what this is for. Everything.

Can the 2010 Anniversary page on the wiki be protected?

EDIT: Uh, Gamefreak, you protected the wrong one.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
So, I have a suggestion from Tucky about a new idea. When should I post it? When the committee reaches 13 members and stuff, or...?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I suggest waiting until we have 13 members.

Our first meeting may be held on the 25th. On the 18th I will probably be camping or at a basketball tournament in Sacramento.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
All right. The official date of the first meeting will be known by the 12th at the latest.

Yellow-eyed Penguin said:
Well...you got to remember that they already have members from years before doing it, and then people that they pre-designed to ask before hand (as they couldn't do it last year, or just someone they want), and then people that want to join. That is why it slows down a lot once all of that is settled, now they have to ask people that can attend and do all the requirements necessary. I'm sure we'll have 13 soon though.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Hey, there is a slim chance that our first meeting will be this Friday. I will know for sure tonight.

Puddin

eat the rich
Sharks Territory said:
Hey, there is a slim chance that our first meeting will be this Friday. I will know for sure tonight.
Nice! :D Keep us posted :O

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Please begin guessing the results. I hope you all participate.

If we want to award prizes for guessing results, people will need to provide them. I am already planning on the inclusion of prizes for the Mafia game.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
We have 13 slots that are still open for presenting. This is not good. If you haven't signed up for four presentations, please sign up for more if you know you can get them done in time for the deadline.

This is a major problem (and one of the things I feared when we chose to expand the awards).

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Brick Tamland said:
We have 13 slots that are still open for presenting. This is not good. If you haven't signed up for four presentations, please sign up for more if you know you can get them done in time for the deadline.

This is a major problem (and one of the things I feared when we chose to expand the awards).
Correction: Nine.

And I'm sure they'll fill up.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
We don't want the show dominated by just a few members, though. This is a wiki-wide project.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
A reminder for you guys, since I've been asked about it:

The ceremony will be from 4-10 pm Eastern time this Friday. If you're not sure what that is in hour time zone, there are multiple websites that you can convert time zones on. Eastern time is used in New York City and other cities on the east coast of the United States. The public board on the forum will host the ceremony and there will be lots of discussion in #mwikiawards. You don't have to go if you have a conflict, but try to attend as much of the ceremony as you can. It's a lot of fun and great to see what all your efforts turned into.

Status
Not open for further replies.