The Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
So, I guess this topic could be about the management of the public and staff awards boards throughout the year. I don't know. Whatever Ralph says, I guess.

Anyway, as you can see, I made the board at Ralph's request, gave him Local Moderator powers over it, and removed th Awards Committee ranking from former committee members. I'm sure Ralph will make another topic with the list of people who were in last year's committee and who might be invited and who has alright been invited and such, since this topic is more about the technical management of the boards more than anything.

So yeah. Ralph, you told me to make the Awards board. Does that also mean the public board? I couldn't tell from the wording of your PM if you specifically wanted (or specifically didn't want) it being created yet.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
We don't need it created just yet. Once we get responses from last year's members, we should create it.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
BUNP

So will the board be promoted from child board to main board on the day of the ceremony like it was last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.