PiT: Peach's Garden Banquet Lounge - Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Quizmo, but if you just look at MarioWiki and all my contributions to the M&L series, you would agree that I deserve to host one of these games. I wanted BIS, but you know, NSM had to take that one... :mad:

Anyways, yes, it is the Partners in Time mafia game! It's about time to actually do a game that is based off of something and not from my mind. I am going to be more picky this time about who is in it depending on my past mafia games. That means inactive players will be a waste of my time if they sign-up! I think you know what this game is all about, if not, then google it!

Rules -

1. Every player will vote during the day for who they want to kill.
2. Dead players, go to the lounge (yes, I spelled it right this time). I will bring 99pt if you break this rule.....
3. Every night, the "mafia" will have their list of orthodox number 4 for who they want to kill. First unaffected dies.
4. Game ends when the mafia equal or out-talent the innocents or when the mafia are destroyed.
5. During the night phase, "innocents" will talk via PM's. "Mafia" will talk via QuickChat.
6. No directly quoting your role, as I loosened my anger on that now. And yes, you can ROLECLAIM!
7. Day phases will end WHEN I SAY and Night phases will end at ~9pm. I may end it early via impatience.
8. I am always right.
9. If am I wrong, refer to rule #8.

So let us bring up our SIGN-UP list, shall we...

# BMB
1. Quizmo Maniac (carcinoGeneticist)
2. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory)
3. Villain (Poor Bear)
4. YoshiWalker (TwinArmageddons)
5. NSM (Award Committee Guy NSM)
6. BananaYoshi24 (Quokka)
7. Rocker64
8. MrConcreteDonkey (arachnidsGrip)
9. Stooben (Ren Hoek)
10. Zero777 (*INSERT NICKNAME HERE*)
11. Mijzelffan
12. SpinyMaster347
13. Starr
14. Diddy_is_the_monk
15. Marioguy1
16. Gamefreak75 (adiosToreador)
17. PokemonMaster

BMB Edit - Why do you guys have to do that webcomic fad!?!?!

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Re: Partners in Time Mafia Sign-ups!

O hai, stealing my themes I see (JK)

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Broggy said:
Stop saying things, and just say your name! Gees!
Pineapple sauce , saying things is more fun!

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

MCD

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Stooben

Has anyone else noticed a drastic decrease in Mafia sign-ups?

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Stooben said:
Stooben

^
Games don't get enoguh signups.
MY game started in a week because it shot to the top of the list because nobody had signups.

Villain11

Katniss <3

Stooben said:
Stooben

I know. We need new mafia-friendly users or users who don't play mafia to try it.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Villain11 said:
Stooben said:
Stooben

I know. We need new mafia-friendly users or users who don't play mafia to try it.
Make a Harry Potter mafia *hint* *hint*

Villain11 said:
Stooben said:
Stooben

I agree. Many people sign up for all mafias, but there are those people (I won't say any names) that only sign up for certain mafias by the experienced hosts. It just makes new players don't feel welcome and just never come back. If we would welcome everybody, people would actually play a few games and stay at the forum, rather then leave. It's kid of like judging a book by it's cover. Just cause they look like a sucky host, doesn't mean anything. They could turn out to be one of the best players and hosts ever.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

NSM said:
Villain11 said:
Stooben said:
Stooben

I agree. Many people sign up for all mafias, but there are those people (I won't say any names) that only sign up for certain mafias by the experienced hosts. It just makes new players don't feel welcome and just never come back. If we would welcome everybody, people would actually play a few games and stay at the
forum, rather then leave. It's kid of like judging a book by it's cover. Just cause they look like a sucky host, doesn't mean anything. They could turn out to be one of the best players and hosts ever.
I agree, but the thing that really holds people down is their theme (no offense to anyone). Just because the theme may not be the best, doesn't mean the host will host badly.

I'm probably just going to let the BiS game go first since it was created first, and give time for more players to actually want to play this game, when other mafia's start to die down a little bit.

Starr

Starry Eyed.
Banned User

I'll sign!

I'm just doing 15 this time around, so that means......

WE CAN START THE GAME!!!!

But...before Marioguy1 stickies this thread, I need a day to actually get everything situated, maybe even two days. So don't sticky it until all PM'd roles have been sent.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Too bad, you're doing 16 like you planned.

adiosToreador said:
Too bad, you're doing 16 like you planned.
I didn't realized you didn't sign-up yet. I was going to do 15 since I didn't know who else to ask. Geez, how COULDN'T you be in my mafia games? But don't expect much this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.