Rock Paper Scissors mafia game. Game over! Papers and Lizard win the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mijzelffan

Looking forward to Odyssey!
Rules are in the lounge. However, here are some more pointers and clarifications for the game:

-Every night, every faction gets to choose 1 person of their faction, and send him out to target another person, after which at the end of the night the match-up will be checked, and either the attacker or the target will be killed.
-Killing has lower priority than everything else, so don't worry about not being able to use a nightaction when going out for a kill.
-You do not have to kill someone if you don't want to.
-Doctor's protection does not work when you're the attacking party. If Rock1 is protected and being attacked by Paper1 during the night, he will be protected from dying. However, if he himself goes out to attempt to kill Paper2, his doctor protection will fail and he will still die.
-When lynching during the day, you can also opt to lynch nobody. Instead of voting someone, just say vote: No Lynch. No lynch will lose out on ties between lynchvotes, but don't let this stop you.

-Any inactive persons can be turned into a bot. Another (active) person from the faction may then control his actions, and send me that person's votes, after which I will announce them in the thread. Be wary about timezones though, because if I'm asleep it might take a while before the vote is actually announced by me.
-If someone with a good role is inactive or wants a modkill for some reason, the faction is allowed to swap his role with another (alive) person of the faction, who will probably put better use to it.
-There is absolutely no point in targeting the pro's or targeting noobs during the night. Since lynching is more of a gimmick than anything else in this game, they won't be much of a threat to you any more than anyone else.

-Dead people can still be very important for planning strategy for their team, as being dead doesn't mean you have lost yet. Just don't post in this topic when you are.

Player list:

1. Stooben - scissor doctor, died night 2
2. Yoshiwaker
3. MrConcreteDonkey (Grand Wheelie)
4. Rocker64 (Blitty) - scissor eye, lynched day 5
5. Villain11 - Spock, died night 2
6. QuizmoManiac (Broque Monsieur)
7. BaseballYoshi24 (Dark Bowser) - Rock eye, lynched day 6
8. New Super Mario (Broggy)
9. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory) - Rock cop, died night 3
10. Marioguy1-bot - paper public speaker, died night 5
11. Marcelagus (President Iwata) - Scissor cop, died night 3
12. SpinyMaster (Padre Ramón) - Scissor reverser, died night 3
13. Ultramariologan - Paper attacker, lynched day 3
14. Zero777 (Rivalz Cardemonde) - Rock reverser, died night 5
15. Reversinator - Scissor attacker, lynched day 4
16. Baby Mario Bloops (Elegy Major)
17. Weegee
18. Gamefreak75 - Lizard, achieved his goal and won on day 4
19. Turtwig A (Black and Yellow)
20. Lily X (Legend of Lily)
21. Artificial Intelligence Bot - Rock attacker, lynched day 2

It is now night 0. This game will probably start tomorrow.

Lily x

Goodbye
Re: Rock Paper Scissors mafia game. Night 0, read the pointers before anything else.

Oh yeah
First in

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Re: Rock Paper Scissors mafia game. Night 0, read the pointers before anything else.

This should be fun
BTW I would not recommend attacking me for the first 3 nights, I am invincible for those nights.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

go go gadget sticky

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

rawr

honk.

Weegee

Koopa Troopa

ALWAYS BE NICE

Villain11

Katniss <3

Broque Monsieur said:
This should be fun
BTW I would not recommend attacking me for the first 3 nights, I am invincible for those nights.
Ok, then we will just lynch you Day 1.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Broque Monsieur said:
I would not recommend attacking me for the first 3 nights, I am invincible for those nights.
Why would you tell your foes that? It's obvious that if you do have a power like that, it's supposed to be used to mess your opposing team(s) up and/or protect yourself because you're of some sort of importance to your team. I don't think you're reckless enough to give your enemies that much of an advantage that easily, which makes me very suspicious of you.

I think lynching you might be dangerous, as you might be some sort of bomber/hunter role, and are only trying to get us to lynch you. For that reason, I will not vote for you. That said, I don't think it would be wise for any faction to waste a night kill on you because you might also be telling the truth, and are just trying to make said factions waste a night kill.

I think the smartest thing to do would be to investigate you on Night 1 to see what kind of role you really have.

Wow. I've never made such a lengthy post this early on in a Mafia game before.

Villain11

Katniss <3

I think we should lynch him. In my game, he said he wanted to revive Shyguy with his power. He really was the healer. And in your mafia, he said woof woof, and he turned out to be the dog. I don't think he's kidding. I say lynch him.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Great...I screwed up again.
Well lynch me if you want, I am invincible for the first three nights, then I join a faction

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Guys, there's a 1 in 3 chance he joins your faction.

I will vote him Day 1.

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation

here I am!

Mijzelffan

Something has happened!

I was walking down the street when I saw Marioguy1 getting kidnapped by aliens. No really. I testified that in court. And I wouldn't commit perjury, honest. Anyway, when the aliens returned him, I saw it. They changed him into a cyborg! He refused to listen to me in any way, like his mind was taking a vacation or something. He is now being controlled by one of his teammates, or so I heard. Anyway, to sum it up:

Marioguy1 has been turned into a bot. He now is unlynchable on the first phase.

Villain11

Katniss <3
Re: Rock Paper Scissors mafia game. Night 0, read the pointers before anything e

Did it start?

Vote: Quizmo

Mijzelffan

No no, not yet. I will start in about 6 hours from now. I will also change the title etc. when it starts, so don't worry about missing that~

Mijzelffan

The battlefield was set. It looked like a big circle. In the middle was a dark, pitch-black building. During the day everyone would meet there, and maybe lynch someone, just to kill some time. There was no way anyone would go to the battlefield at day. They'd all know each other's identity that way! No, for that the night was much better, where you couldn't see someone unless you were really close to them. Well, that's really it. Now go vote and lynch someone you bloodthirty inanimate objects!

It is now day 1. The phase will end in about 24.5 hours from now.

Mijzelffan

Re: Rock Paper Scissors mafia game. Day 1, let the voting commence!

ALL SYSTEMS ARE OPERATIVE. AI-BOT VOTE PROGRAMME BOOT-UP. ALL SYSTEMS ARE CLEAR. NO ERRORS FOUND. LET VOTING COMMENCE:

VOTE: QUIZMOMANIAC

Mijzelffan

If I talk all caps, it will mean I am talking for a bot. Which bot I'm talking for will be mentioned in the post itself. In this case it was the bot that fills player #21.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Vote:QuizmoManiac

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Sounds good with me.

Vote:Quizmo

Mijzelffan

Although this time it probably won't be that important since it's looking like a bandwagon, please bold your votes in the future. Otherwise there is quite the chance I read over them and thus fail to count them.

Status
Not open for further replies.