VotW Art

Oh god, how badly I need this thread right now. I should have started it long ago, but at least I'm doing it right now....

This thread is me, BMB, the creator of the VotW series, asking you big fans...and then the level above being known as "Zero777"....if you could give my story some more "color" to it. I know it sounds demanding, but I'm sure that you all would like to see my series' designs finally put into picture for everyone to see. If you have any time to perhaps draw a pictures (or portraits (besides Wikimaster (unless I like the design, so I guess you can do him too))), could you please do it for me and post them here?

Well, I'm not going to place everything on everyone, I will be posting pictures too when I get the chance, and all I really just need are characters and The title/a logo for my story. This thread is also for requests to have ideas for others and myself to base it on.

Hopefully I'm not asking too much, and I really hate begging, but if you could please just supply my story with color, I would be forever grateful, and reward you somehow and someday.

- Baby Mario Bloops

I could do it, but it'll be by hand and come out horrible, like stick figure horrible. I might make one, but it might come out strange. You want me to try?

Padre Ramón said:
I could do it, but it'll be by hand and come out horrible, like stick figure horrible. I might make one, but it might come out strange. You want me to try?

Never doubt yourself, I'm sure it would be amazing. If you don't think it will be good, try something else, like....the Title!!!!!

Elegy Major said:
Padre Ramón said:

Never doubt yourself, I'm sure it would be amazing. If you don't think it will be good, try something else, like....the Title!!!!!
Alright then.

I saw VotW.... bump

SpinyMaster347 said:
She's probably still making it

SM347, I'm using your picture for something! :)

EDIT - I know this is asking much, but can you make another logo for the first one, but this time with the Venture of the Wiki title in like a Red or Gold? I love the blue for the second one, but I want each story to have a different color. If you could do that, it would be great!

Dark Star said:
SpinyMaster347 said:
She's probably still making it

SM347, I'm using your picture for something! :)

EDIT - I know this is asking much, but can you make another logo for the first one, but this time with the Venture of the Wiki title in like a Red or Gold? I love the blue for the second one, but I want each story to have a different color. If you could do that, it would be great!
I'll do it!

Back