All Roleplay rules apply.
My only roleplay specific rule is: Only SpongeBob characters and OC’s only.
French Narrator: Ah, the sea. A wonderful place known as Bikini Bottom is home to friends to you and me. Let’s check up on them, shall we?
*A dark blue tiki head is next to a rock and a...
Peni: "Hi! I see you are new here. My name is Peni! The official digital Triple Strike Academy help assistant and guide! I hope you have a wonderful time here and you make the most of it!
“Here at Triple Strike Academy, we would love you to make new friends and maybe enemies too!” *giggles*...
If you would like to apply for a job at the market, please tell me in a PM. Follow all roleplay rules and guidelines and have fun!
*A red Yoshi opens the double doors and goes into his office, he sits down and presses a button that turns on all the lights.*
Yoshter: Ah, another day at The Mega...
1. Write the name of a character speaking next to their speech, ala Basic Rules and Guidelines.
2. No godmodding, op characters, railroading, so on, again just follow all the rules in the Basic Rules and Guidelines thread.
3. I'd prefer you use canon Mario characters, though I'm quite...
1. No violence (Harming a lot other people’s characters or killing them without his permission)
2. Only Kirby characters and OCs
3. Please do not godmod
5. Do not use other people’s characters
List of claimed characters:
Kirby, Waffle Dee, Dribleemon - @Yoshi the Yoshifan
1. You choose characters by using dashed.
2. You can do anything, The Mario Family and the House cannot be destroyed completely. Some parts CAN be destroyed, but not the full house (it can if the story requieres it). Mario CAN move, but only for needs in the story.
3. ABSOLUTELY. NO...
Welcome to Staged Roleplay.
I decided to try my hand at hosting a Roleplay. Hopefully It will go better than all my other threads that no one liked.
So, more than likely you have already done a Roleplay, but this will be different. The characters have already been set, and You can choose...
So, I'm in the Mushroom City Car Wash roleplay, and I thought it would be neat if I started a roleplay of my own. So, I'm thinking for this one, you must use characters of your own creation. No video game characters, movie characters, anything. Someone like Mr. Y from the Car Wash, I would say...
Welcome to my roleplay! The rules are:
No harassing people.
No stalking other users characters
No arguing about plot arcs.
*Hilda, White Lightning, Tim Riley, Sarah, Flora, Felicia, Gordon Ramsay, and Charles III arrives in a new world*
Hilda: Finally! I escaped...
This is a roleplay based on video games, movies, and TV characters crossing over!
(NO CAR WASH CHARACTERS)
The Crowned Boo
Continuous godmodding, despite being told to stop.
1. Have the Character speaking next to their dialogue. (Edited rule)
2. If you have off-topic comments, use strike-through. like this
3. Don't have Luigi fired or the Car Wash closed or any of that. Without Luigi working at the car wash, there is no plot. There is only one exception. In...