Cursed thread but I'll add something for the bigger members out there
159cm (5'3), 115kg (250lb), female
Weight is a sensitive topic around me. A lot of my family has struggled with it. I was petite/athletic until around puberty when the hormones caught up. Add to that sedatary hobbies and a...
- We knew they were lore hunting from their lore post
- Knew enough to spray the lasers
- Besides me, the other people that admitted to being there / seen there were Brennan and Rainbow Smash. They're both new and didn't have as much time to scout the area as ENA
- Other options...
Investigate Waterworks and Air Conditioning for anything that looks square shaped. Does it match the wound?
Are there any chunks of meat in Food Storage that look square. Does it match the wound?
Investigate the horseprints in kitchen. Is there a path?
Investigate the scaffolding in the...
- I started my day heading to the Event Deck Storage. Vicia personally asked me to help set up her performance. So I found some fairy lights so she would have some pretty light decorations
- I head up the Port Stairs up to the Sports Deck on Deck 4.
- At the Sports Deck, I see Garett and...
Similar to Meta's suggestion, I reckon you organise a movie day where you each bring a movie the other hasn't seen and watch them both. So you each share a thing. It's not just you forcing your interest on him.
A cheeky option would be waiting until your birthday and ask him to watch the movie...
Yeah so if Dash is telling the truth and Lee was alive after the party, then there's a good chance he died while the lights were out. People in the area:
- me, Polly, Cel, Vicia, Ahab as well I think, now Shmathers in the Discord?
If the lights were out that means the murder was probably messy...
- I leave my cabin with the punch bowl + cups
- I go to Atrium and see Polly taking Starboard elevator
- I go to Equipment via Port Walkway and take 2x THIN ropes
- I head to Muktuk and take a candle
- I head to Electrical seeing nobody along the way
- I set up a trap to temporarily take out...
"Investigate around the crime scene for any shards of glass."
"If there are shards, do they have any labels or indentations to indicate what type of bottle they came from?"
"Are there any visible droplets of alcohol?"
"If so, I'll wipe up a droplet with my finger and examine the colour and...
"- I woke up and headed to the kitchen
- On my way I saw Blathers, Rose and Shoey in the Hallway
- When I got to Deck 2, I heard an alarm go off in the Hallway
- I saw MoonAge in the Atrium, looking at the the Hallway
- I go to the Kitchen and see Shoey making a sandwich
- I go to Muktuk and...
"A death on the boat? That is unacceptable. Was this an accident, or intentional?"
"I wish to investigate:
- The body. Is there anything more we can see besides the charring?
- The grill and area around the grill
- The brig. Any clues indicating how the body was moved from there to here"
Seconding what BLoF said. It's frustrating because once again the poor are getting hit hard due to events on the other side of the world. And that doesn't come close to the terror people are experiencing in Ukraine. But I don't know if there is a better solution than stopping all trade with...
"I would like to check if there are one or more footprint trails leading away from the pool and/or bottom of the slide."
"How do you expect a prosecutor to work when you won't provide the evidence?"
"I too would like to inspect the trinkets in the gift shop."
"I would like to verify the number of watery footprints leading away from the pool and slide. By the sounds, it is only one. But if it was the getaway route and Garett fell in, you would expect there to be two."
"Unless of course, they are one in the same."
"But you don't get to perfection...
Hmm, yes, it is as the Captain described. No forced entry to the box, as if it were opened with the key.
"Captain, you suggest your locket is the key for this box. Could you please demonstrate the locking and unlocking functionality to confirm."
I continued to wonder.
"If the locket...
Hmm, seems there's common riffraff on this tour as well. How disrespectful, stealing from the host. A prosecutors work is never done.
"If you all wouldn't mind I would like to actually progress this case."
"If the charm was in a box in the Captain's Hut then the first step...
Hmmph, I'm only here because I was forced to use my vacation days. Ruining my perfect attendance. I must remember not to lose my focus and slack off like the rest of these fools.
Though I suppose a relaxed body creates a sharp mind.
"I would like to use the spa, miss. Do not skimp on the...