Author Topic: OFFICIAL MARIO AWARDS CEREMONY  (Read 70680 times)

Phoenix Rider

• Retired Wiki Staff
  • Luma
    • View Profile
OFFICIAL MARIO AWARDS CEREMONY
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 07:19:01 PM »
*sigh* Mr. L. I never liked him.

RAP

• Whomp
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 07:19:05 PM »
Well, Well, Well... It's time for the next award!!! Read on!

A13. Favorite Koopaling

Back in RAP’s Mansion, Hooktail is in the other room she finished working on... On the floor in one row, there is a column of spots that are actually colors activated by the Pixel Blocks.

Hooktail: Ah, hey; welcome back in RAP’s second award! Er, umm; RAP is not here right now. I’m just waiting for him, *grabs a GB and plays with it*.

RAP comes in from the door in the room as Hooktail quickly puts away the Game Boy.

Hooktail: Er, hi RAP!

RAP: Howdy; HT! Say, good job... *looks around* I wonder how you work on it. Anywho, let’s go to the next award to work on! :P Pass the buck to you Hooky!

Hooktail: Thanks Ryan; the second award RAP picked is that what is your Favorite Koopaling. *ROARS throughout the room*

The unlocked door was destroyed by two Bullet Bills. The Koopalings get into the room as a rough entrance and stand on their spots.

RAP: Nice entrance... NOT! Just kidding... ;)

Hooktail: Hey RAP, *sees RAP and Lemmy Koopa* What the? Two RAPs!!???

Ludwig: Yeah; except the other Lemmy near to that huge red dragon looks a little different...

RAP: Yeah Ludwig, talking to me... *DING* I got an idea; Hooktail will eat one of us. *faces at Hooktail* So Hooktail, is it gonna be me or Lemmy?

The Koopalings gasped as Hooktail decides to eat the other “RAP” near to the Koopalings.

Lemmy: AHHHHHHHHHH! *runs behind a table*

RAP: Hooktail; you can stop. That proves my theory. I get eaten all the time, and Lemmy doesn’t get eaten, no offense Lemmy. :P

Lemmy: Dang it!

Hooktail: :lol: I know my RAP. He gets eaten by me!! As he let’s me... :P *sees the Koopalings shaking a bit*

RAP: Yeah, Yeah; let’s cut to the awards! Wendy... you got yourself two votes; that means you are KICK’d out! *pulls the lever, the spot on Wendy disappears causing Wendy to fall down from the sky*

Larry: HEY! You can’t do it!

RAP: Obviously, I can do! :twisted:

Ludwig: Oh that’s it! *grabs out a Laser Gun and shoots RAP, but the Pixel Blocks on the ground pop up to reflect it back to Ludwig*

RAP: Heck, nice try; I knew you sneaky Koopalings would try to harm me, so stay in your positions! OK Mr. Talkative, it says you also got two votes same as Wendy. You lost but you get one of my products; the RAPpin Microphone, made by my company, RAPpy Inc.! *throws one to Morton*

Morton: All right! It’s so good! It’s gonna throw up my mind! Yeah! Yeah! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, YEAHHHHHH!!!! *uses Microphone* Ladies and germs!!!!!!!!!! I announce myself that I have this microphone and I’M LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!! BLA BLA BLA BLE BLA! And I’m gonna sing with this.....

RAP: *grabs out a pocket button* Hey Koopalings, *throws it to Larry* you feel annoyed about Morton’s talking (or singing)? Press that button at the right time. Watch this... Hooktail, go get Mr. Singer! :P

Hooktail casually walks close to Morton as she moves her head moves closely to him, looking more menacingly. Before Morton can sing; Morton suddenly looks at Hooktail, the red female dragon right in her face; Larry knew it was the right time as he presses the button. Morton screams loudly in a female voice.

Everyone except Morton: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Morton: *runs away crying, dropping the microphone* I’ll get you for this!!!

RAP: That was fun, back to awards!! Roy, you may look powerful but you got 4 votes! So... *makes thumbs down*

Roy is sent into the sky as he said, “AHHHHHHH! I’ll get you for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Iggy: HEY! Not funny!

RAP: Guys, all of you have signed a contract; a crazy contract.

Bowser Jr.: That’s not fair!!

RAP: I feel so too! Just don’t ruin it!! Larry and Iggy; you both also get 4 votes. *presses button*

Larry and Iggy appeared as an audience

Larry: I guess this is not so bad. (I have a bad feeling about this though...)

Iggy: I guess so.

Hooktail: *looks at Larry and Iggy* Mmmmm...

RAP: Lemmy, you’re in 3rd place gaining 8 votes. I’m not harming you since you’re my good ol’ fan. And that I voted you...

Lemmy: Aww, thanks RAP... :) *sits with Larry and Iggy*

RAP: Psst, Hooktail; don’t eat Lemmy. It’s obvious I voted him. *sees her nod, then faces at Ludwig and Bowser Jr.* Well you two... you made it very far Ludwig and Bowser Jr. But who will be the favorite koopaling? Let’s see, Pixel Block!

A Pixel Block flies by near to RAP as he opens it up, it reveals the envelope for him to obtain. The Pixel Block flies away.

RAP: Thanks. *opens up envelope* And the most favorite Koopaling for the year is... *sees the paper*

RAP: Cheese, Fries and Onions??? Who put that?? Oh, wait a minute; the front page is a joke. And the winner is...

RAP: Bowser Jr. with 20 votes, as Ludwig with 17 votes!

Bowser Jr.: Yeah! I win!! I win I win!!!

Ludwig: Vhat??? That’s not possible!!!!! I’m the most powerful Koopaling in the FAMILY!!!! :mad:

Bowser Jr.: Nah Nah Nah Nah NAH!!! RAP, trophy! *RAP hands the trophy* Thanks, *blows raspberry to Ludwig :nana:*

Ludwig: Why you... *starting fighting each other*

RAP: HeeHee, this should be fun. Hooktail, go ahead. Knock yourself out! *sits with Lemmy*

Hooktail first gobbles up Larry and Iggy

Larry: I knew I had a bad feeling!

RAP: Sure you do... :P

Hooktail then gobbles up Ludwig

Hooktail: Urp! Good meal... :P

RAP: The award is officially finished, Hooktail has her stomach full and Bowser Jr. has his trophy, greedy little trophy. Lemmy, you can call it out!

Lemmy: Thanks RAP! It’s time to TAKE A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!

That's it for my second award I picked!! :)

Plumber

• Fantendo Founder
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • King Bowser
  • Tenacious Trio
    • View Profile
    • Fantendo - Videogame Fanon Wiki
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 07:19:12 PM »
Thanks. It took longer to make the "1st" than the rest of the comic :lol:
Rest in peace, Walkazo.

Max2

• King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »
*shoots Pheonix* for not liking Mr. L
ruet told everyone my age so i'm blocked from the Forums.

The Missing Link

• Mama Luigi
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Dry Bones
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 07:20:59 PM »
YES! Bowser Jr.!!!!!

Phoenix Rider

• Retired Wiki Staff
  • Luma
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 07:21:24 PM »
What did I do? Ah well.

I knew Bowser Jr. would win. I hate him too.

Plumber

• Fantendo Founder
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • King Bowser
  • Tenacious Trio
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2007, 07:21:50 PM »
NO!!! Bowser Jr. and Ludwig suck! Ludwig only sucks because of his voice though. Larry rocked the most in the TV Shows, I wish he got a place.
Rest in peace, Walkazo.

Xzelion

• Axhole
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • King Bowser
  • Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
Quote from: "Phoenix Rider"
What did I do? Ah well.

I knew Bowser Jr. would win. I hate him too.

I hate Bowser Jr. and mr. L as well...
"We're not pawns of some scripted fate. I believe we're more. Much more... There's something between us all. Something that keeps us together... Like...invisible ties, connecting us"

Max2

• King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2007, 07:22:49 PM »
*shoots Xzelion*
ruet told everyone my age so i'm blocked from the Forums.

Wayoshi

• Yoshius Maximus
  • Luma
  • PM Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2007, 07:22:51 PM »
Phoenix Rider will start Part 1 of 4 with A3: Favorite Mario Kart Game.
^ ^

Purple Yoshi

• I don't even know
  • King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2007, 07:23:05 PM »
Yay!
I'm glad they won!
I'm really not the 'witty comment' type. Oh well.

Well, maybe I am. That doesn't mean I'm good at it.

The Missing Link

• Mama Luigi
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Dry Bones
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2007, 07:24:06 PM »
Bowser is my 2nd favorite character and Mr. L I sorta like.

sydezkicks

• Piranha Plant
  • Sydezkicks
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »
What "They"

Phoenix Rider

• Retired Wiki Staff
  • Luma
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2007, 07:25:14 PM »
Phoenix, blue hair slicked back, dressed in a navy blue blazer and black pants with Ztars on them, takes the podium to cheers and applause. He puts on his sunglasses as he talks.

Phoenix: Thank you, thank you. Now then, I’m here tonight to award the…award to Best Mario Kart game! And now, if my lovely assistant will bring out the table…

Luigi walks onstage in a pink dress and apron, grumbling, wheeling a table with a cloth covering something

Luigi: You’ll pay for this!

Phoenix (smiling, through gritted teeth) : Remember the deal with made…

flashback

Luigi: Oh, thank you thank you thank you! You saved me from that horrible monster Piranha Plant!

Piranha Sprout: …

Phoenix: Um…sure. Whatever. Look, since you’re now indebted to me, you’ll need to assist me in some random situation in the near future.

Luigi: Anything! You name it!

end flashback

Luigi: What?! That was three YEARS ag-

Phoenix: (throws arms up, knocking Luigi offstage) OK! Now, without further ado, I present…your nominees! (unveils cloth revealing five games: Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, and Mario Kart DS)

Audience: …

Phoenix: What? It’s the best I could do. >=[ IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, LET’S GO, THEN! Right now!

Phoenix: That’s what I thought. Now let me finish! (smiling again) The third place winner and recipient of this beautiful bronze trophy…i-wait, where’s the bronze trophy?!

A nervous Toad walks in carrying two paint buckets and whispers something into Phoenix’s ear

Phoenix: What?! You’re kidding! Get out!

The Toad hastily sprints offstage

Phoenix: Ahem, now then, the third place winner and recipient of this fabulous can of bronze paint is…(opens envelope) Mario Kart 64!

Mild cheers and applause. Phoenix takes the can of bronze paint and dumps it onto the winning cartridge.

Phoenix: Oh yes, that’s fabulous! It’s now a Special Edition, folks!

Luigi angrily walks onstage

Luigi: You almost gave me a concussion, you jerk! You’re lucky I don’t sue you for every coin you’ve got!

Phoenix: (stomps the ground causing the wooden plank Luigi is standing on to catapult him offstage) Glad we got that taken care of. Now then, on to our second place winner! (opens envelope) The second place winner and recipient of this bucket of silver paint (whispers to himself) I’ve heard of budget cuts, but man… (aloud) IS…

Phoenix: …

MarioBros777: Aw, just announce it already!

Phoenix: (quickly) Mariokartdoubledash!

Cheers and applause. Phoenix takes the game disc out of the case and drops it in the can of paint. He then picks it up and throws the paint offstage

Luigi: (walking onstage, slightly dazed) That’s it!! If you do ONE MORE THING to cause me pain or humiliation again I’ll-

The paint splatters all over him

Luigi: ……Of course this happens the day I rent a tuxedo. (trods offstage)

Phoenix: And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for! Those last two awards got crappy prizes, but they’re crappy games, so who cares?! This last award, I happen to have right on me, (pulls out a gold medal) and it gives me great pleasure to award it to…(opens golden envelope) Mario Kart DS!!!

Wild cheers and applause from the audience. Confetti and balloons rain down from the ceiling. Phoenix takes the gold medal and scratches “#1” on the game case, then puts the medal around it.

Phoenix: Well, that wraps up my first award presentation for the night, but don’t worry, you’ll see me again later ton…(stops, squints out into audience) Luigi? What are you doing all the way back there?

Luigi: (angrily) That’s him! That’s the guy!

Toad Policemen: (running toward Phoenix) Hup hup hup hup hup hup!

Phoenix: (smiles at audience) Well, as you can see, my time has run out. (starts running offstage) Um, have a wonderful night ladies and gentlemen!

Toad Policemen: (chasing Phoenix) Hup hup hup hup hup hup hup!

Phoenix pokes his head out from behind the curtain

Phoenix: Oh, and you too, MB777.

MarioBros777: Thank you! …Wait, hey!

Phoenix: Heheh, man I’m witty! Gaaaaaack!

(Phoenix is yanked offstage by the collar)

Plumber

• Fantendo Founder
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • King Bowser
  • Tenacious Trio
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2007, 07:27:07 PM »
Pwning script, as usual. Go MKDS!
Rest in peace, Walkazo.

Xzelion

• Axhole
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • King Bowser
  • Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2007, 07:27:11 PM »
LOLOMG nice presentation and MKDS won yay!
"We're not pawns of some scripted fate. I believe we're more. Much more... There's something between us all. Something that keeps us together... Like...invisible ties, connecting us"

sydezkicks

• Piranha Plant
  • Sydezkicks
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2007, 07:27:53 PM »
good one PR!

Purple Yoshi

• I don't even know
  • King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2007, 07:28:35 PM »
Yeah...that was good
Mine is so short compared to some of these scripts.
I love MKDS
I'm really not the 'witty comment' type. Oh well.

Well, maybe I am. That doesn't mean I'm good at it.

The Missing Link

• Mama Luigi
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Dry Bones
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2007, 07:29:03 PM »
Love the script!

Wayoshi

• Yoshius Maximus
  • Luma
  • PM Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2007, 07:29:35 PM »
Xzelion is next with A7: Favorite Wario Game.
^ ^