Author Topic: The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread  (Read 859680 times)

Erdrick the Hero

• Gotta love that Dragon Quest series right? Favorite series that I've totally played probably.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
Re: The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread
« Reply #10560 on: April 12, 2019, 12:26:51 PM »
See ya BBQ Turtle!

I will be much less active in the coming weeks (lurking more than posting most likely), at least until the second week of May. School and life is really stressful lately.
No worries, I'll be back!

Twitter | Ask Thread | Luigi64DD, LeftyGreenMario, and BabyLuigiOnFire
Yeah I'll keep this sig for a while why not?

Sheriff Woody

• Can't wait for the fourth movie.
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • U R a toi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10561 on: April 12, 2019, 02:36:14 PM »
Well see ya BBQ and Moldo!

MediaVideoEditor856

• Drink Wilkins
  • King Bowser
  • Mario Kart DS Fan
  • MVE856
    • View Profile
« Reply #10562 on: April 17, 2019, 10:12:49 AM »
I remember this account. (im back on this account!)(It's temporary btw)
Quality post by MKDSF

Sheriff Woody

• Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • U R a toi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10563 on: April 17, 2019, 10:37:38 AM »
Welcome back!......sorta!

Magikrazy

• Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
« Reply #10564 on: April 19, 2019, 08:41:06 PM »
I think it's time for me leave this place. These past seven+ years this has probably been the site I visited the most and through most of those years I've felt welcome, can't really complain. But recently, this community has felt more and more foreign to me, and it's not just because of all the new users who weren't here when I was more active. I'm not really attached emotionally to this site or the community surrounding it anymore. That's not to say I don't like anyone here, I'm just not all that excited to come on and participate in threads, it's more like something like I do every day just because I've done it for so long. I didn't even really feel like leaving to be honest, but after thinking it over, it's probably better for me if I do.

I'm still glad I joined when I did, as I met a good handful of people, either directly or indirectly, through this community, and I thank steve for starting this comprehensive online guide of mario related stuffs, but my time has come. In a few hours, I'm going to scramble my password, and I'll never log on here again. I wish everyone on here the best, even those who I didn't get along with, and may God bless you.
🦀🦀MAGIK IS GONE🦀🦀

MediaVideoEditor856

• Drink Wilkins
  • King Bowser
  • Mario Kart DS Fan
  • MVE856
    • View Profile
« Reply #10565 on: April 19, 2019, 08:43:50 PM »
Goodbye Magikrazy. I never really spoke to you or vise versa, but you will be remembered by the mariowiki community.
Quality post by MKDSF

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #10566 on: April 19, 2019, 08:51:27 PM »
Well then...so long, Magikrazy.  Thanks for playing with us for so long, and best of wishes in your life!

• #mwchat Admin
  • Star Spirit
  • although it can do nothing but a ram attack, it makes a nuisance of itself by aimlessly wandering everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #10567 on: April 19, 2019, 08:55:08 PM »
bye

:​)

Kazooie

• Red-crested Breegull
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • Gabumon
  • "That's nice."
    • View Profile
« Reply #10568 on: April 19, 2019, 08:59:15 PM »
I see you found your answer to the big question.

should i leave this site

Anton

• Froppy
  • #mwchat Admin
  • Star Spirit
  • Hypnotoad
  • kero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10569 on: April 19, 2019, 09:14:21 PM »
Let's just make it clear that this is happening because you don't want to face the consequences of your disparaging comments coming into the open in a way that you're now aware of despite a whole *bleep*load of us being in-the-know about it for some time.  I'm not gonna let this cordial goodbye be a nice send-off for everyone to forget what happened with time for forgiveness to return with splendor by next weekend.  The reason this place feels foreign and unattached is because you're afraid that some people here are gay and/or trans and you can't deal with it.

I hope you grow from this and become a better person in life, because otherwise this track will lead you straight to darkness.

🏳️‍🌈 happy early pride month, be sure to vote in the polls come June 🏳️‍🌈

Chihaya Kisaragi

• King Bowser
  • Snack
  • Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10570 on: April 19, 2019, 09:20:21 PM »
I'm really not sure why I feel like I should bother doing this, given it's almost certainly not going to help anything and any sympathy I feel is frankly, I know, misplaced (plus, Anton basically said the same thing I was going to, but more eloquently and with more, I guess authority) – not to mention that I'm not sure you're still here and haven't logged off, Magikrazy – but, regardless, I honestly don't feel great about this situation. However, if you are still here, I don't want you to mistake this for a goodbye either, given that I did not know you or interact with you in any meaningful way, that what I did know about you was almost entirely negative, and that the flack you're getting is entirely justified and, again, this is something entirely misplaced.

While I don't expect you to, I sincerely hope that you reflect on what you've said and the people you've associated with – perhaps you know who specifically I am alluding to –, the ways the former have been hurtful and frankly unacceptable to people, and the things that the latter have done which have similarly been hurtful and unacceptable. If you want to believe transgender people don't exist, go ahead (well, I mean, you really shouldn't it, but I'm trying to use a literary device here; please understand). It's a free country, et cetera.

Just don't expect anyone to go along with this fantasy.

Ray Trace

• Yeah, hahaha, a little bit more hand sanitizer and we wouldn't be in this mess.
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 – сырная бл🧀🧀🧀 Тарелка!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10571 on: April 19, 2019, 09:25:56 PM »
As someone who was completely unaware of all of this behind-the-scenes kerfuffle the entire time, that post made was really shocking and saddening to me and while I did liked your time here prior to my ignorance of your views of persecuted folk around here, I'm afraid I can't condone anything you said on that post and I completely agree with Anton and the other community members that intolerance can't be tolerated.

I do feel wish you luck in hopes you don't go further down that path with that sort of mindset towards minorities such as transgenders who are actively in reality feeling the painful effects of discrimination and persecution due to bad science and twisted falsehoods about their mental state.
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Chrom Fire Emblem

• Bisexual Icon
  • Donkey Kong
  • Shygul
  • Trans rights.
    • View Profile
    • my new website plz check it out and share on facebook
« Reply #10572 on: April 19, 2019, 09:34:22 PM »
I'm really not sure why I feel like I should bother doing this, given it's almost certainly not going to help anything and any sympathy I feel is frankly, I know, misplaced (plus, Anton basically said the same thing I was going to, but more eloquently and with more, I guess authority) – not to mention that I'm not sure you're still here and haven't logged off, Magikrazy – but, regardless, I honestly don't feel great about this situation. However, if you are still here, I don't want you to mistake this for a goodbye either, given that I did not know you or interact with you in any meaningful way, that what I did know about you was almost entirely negative, and that the flack you're getting is entirely justified and, again, this is something entirely misplaced.

While I don't expect you to, I sincerely hope that you reflect on what you've said and the people you've associated with – perhaps you know who specifically I am alluding to –, the ways the former have been hurtful and frankly unacceptable to people, and the things that the latter have done which have similarly been hurtful and unacceptable. If you want to believe transgender people don't exist, go ahead (well, I mean, you really shouldn't it, but I'm trying to use a literary device here; please understand). It's a free country, et cetera.

Just don't expect anyone to go along with this fantasy.

Forde

• Chill cavalier who just likes paintings, sleeping and apparently speaks to himself a lot. That's definitely not Koops.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • Look at Seth! He's soloing the game again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10573 on: April 19, 2019, 11:45:18 PM »
Oh no.

No!

No!

NOOOOOO!

Goodbye Magikrazy. We'll miss you! Your posts were spme of the funniest here ever and it really is sad to see you go, but then again, you probbably have your reasons and I cannot keep you from going for those reasons... take care bro.

Alex95

• NIWA Nut
  • Wiki Administrator
  • Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
« Reply #10574 on: April 20, 2019, 12:41:25 AM »
Haven't conversed with you much, but I think I only had good dealings with you. Later, dude.

Sheriff Woody

• Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • U R a toi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10575 on: April 20, 2019, 01:52:00 AM »
It's always sad to see a user go away.

So, goodbye. Thank you for everything.

Maki's #3 Fan

• Retired Wiki Staff
  • Celestial Guide
  • Raven Effect
  • That's what I call hamburgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10576 on: April 20, 2019, 02:54:26 AM »
It's always sad to see a user go away.

No it's not

Wheatley

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Kingbowser99
  • Say "Apple"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10577 on: April 20, 2019, 08:15:22 AM »
Dare I ask?

Anton

• Froppy
  • #mwchat Admin
  • Star Spirit
  • Hypnotoad
  • kero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10578 on: April 20, 2019, 10:54:56 AM »
You don't have to ask, you can read the posts right above yours and his final interactions in his posts

Wheatley

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Kingbowser99
  • Say "Apple"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10579 on: April 20, 2019, 11:22:42 AM »
Yeah don't worry, I got the low-down from LB, forgot to get rid of that post

Sucks to go down that way, I liked Magikrazy, why on earth he thought those comments would be acceptable is beyond me

I hope he changes his attitude in the future and becomes a better person for the sakes of everyone else around him.