Hello, but I have to leave...

Should I leave? Take into consideration the fact that I (at this time) do not have any really valued

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
READ THIS BEFORE VOTING

Hey, guys. I've been mulling over this for some weeks, and I've come to this conclusion.

When I first came here, I was very active. iIhad unlimited internet access, and I gave this wiki all I could. I revamped the Merchandise, entered information for all Mario games, and got a few warnings. :P But, now, things have changed.

A month after I joined, my internet access was cut off. I could only use the internet for school. This meant that I had to sneak (yes, sneak) on to come here.

I still remained active, uploading lots of pics and adding info.

But, now, things are even more different. I am now seriously considiring retiring for two reasons.

Firstly, with school ending, I will have NO INTERNET ACCESS WHATSOEVER except at my grandparent's house. My parents dislike me having internet friends, and my dad has told me several times that he wishes me to retire from the Wiki. he has tried, in force, to make me do so, but each time I have evaded banning. *coughcough*

Secondly, I feel I have become obselete and inactive. I can't remember the last time I uploaded a pic, or edited a page. If I get the time, I will do my best to become an active contributor. We have many, many new contributors, and I feel that many of you could easily take my place. I cannot take up a part in a large editing project, for I may have to become inactive. For the most part, I am a useless drag on the wiki. Seriously. I think that. You are free to contradict me, but I feel that that is the truth.

I have made this to ask you what you think of me now. If I must leave, I shall always remember the impact you have made on my life. I made friends, enemies, and best friends. I had ups and downs. I helped and hindered. Please give me your unbiased opinion whether or not I shoudl retire.

Thank you. The poll will run for a week. At the end, i shall count the votes and decide whether to leave, or try to stay online.

Stay! please no one can ever replace you, you rock! Man please don't leave :cry:

DUH. Don't leave. I must confess I...I...I...

LOVE YOU!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( (not THAT way)

I like you 3dejong.

I really do.

Dotn hate me for this, but...

I think it would be best for your to leave....

You wont get into much trouble and...

OH WTF AM I SAYING PLEASE STAY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Don't just give up. I know your family situation is tough right now, and it may always be that way, but you may compromise before you know it!

I accidentaly clicked "Yes' but I meant "No", d'oh, me is stupidity. Don't leave because you are in though time, hey, your parent may change their opinions some day.

Don't leave, it wouldn't b the same without u

Wow. Overwhelming. *cries happily*

I shall indeed do my best, but, to answer Isyou's question, my parents will take away ALL internet after this month, as it won;'t be need for school. :cry:

Plus, I mended my relastionship with Max. that helps. :D

Remember, STAYING does not mean EDITING. I'll have to negotiate with my parents before I can become active and start editing again.

3D! You shoudn't leave!! You're so cool man!! You first welcomed me when
I first make MP series articles!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3D... leaving...

Man, 3D...

Gone...

I... really don't want you to leave. I just don't want you to... But I think you know what's best for you, and it almost sounds like the best thing for your life would be a leave... but I don't know. I find myself to be a small voice on this wiki, and certainly a small voice on the personal life of Daniel David DeJong... But I want you to stay.

I remember when I first joined, and the time after... I always looked up to you, maybe even as a role model. I once thought you were a Systems Operator... and gave myself a hard bonk when I realized you weren't. You're worthy of that title... Not that that has much to do with whether you stay or not.

But really, you're... our best user. I think that's fairly undisputed, and, even though SoS one that contest, he's gone now... and you were second. I guess you know what that means... you're teh kewlest. And I want you to stay. I really, truly, personally, in-depthly want the person who God gave three "D"'s in his name to continue his wiki life... I'm not sure how this would affect you, and, if it does any harm, then I'm sorry in a profuse manner, honorable Mr. DeJong.

EDIT: Wow, three corny little paragraphs... and I misread the question as "Do you want me to stay?" rather than "Do you want me to leave?". As such, I voted "Yes"... Count that as a "No", okay? My name REALLY IS mud...

YellowYoshi398 said:
3D... leaving...

Man, 3D...

Gone...

I... really don't want you to leave. I just don't want you to... But I think you know what's best for you, and it almost sounds like the best thing for your life would be a leave... but I don't know. I find myself to be a small voice on this wiki, and certainly a small voice on the personal life of Daniel David DeJong... But I want you to stay.

I remember when I first joined, and the time after... I always looked up to you, maybe even as a role model. I once thought you were a Systems Operator... and gave myself a hard bonk when I realized you weren't. You're worthy of that title... Not that that has much to do with whether you stay or not.

But really, you're... our best user. I think that's fairly undisputed, and, even though SoS one that contest, he's gone now... and you were second. I guess you know what that means... you're teh kewlest. And I want you to stay. I really, truly, personally, in-depthly want the person who God gave three "D"'s in his name to continue his wiki life... I'm not sure how this would affect you, and, if it does any harm, then I'm sorry in a profuse manner, honorable Mr. DeJong.

EDIT: Wow, three corny little paragraphs... and I misread the question as "Do you want me to stay?" rather than "Do you want me to leave?". As such, I voted "Yes"... Count that as a "No", okay? My name REALLY IS mud...

Best user.... OMG. I thought that... oh, well.

I think I might cry....

So far, it's unanimous. I stay. (not counting mistaken votes.)

I know my I'M RETIRING/I'M BACK stuff must really get on your nerves. This is the second time my parents have threatened me with full retirement... and I snuck back on. But now... all internet gone... in one week... that's a big, big problem...

OK. That's it. I am TALKING to my parents and I am MAKING them let me stay. And if they won't, I'll show them this page. I'm crying... in a good way... thank you all so much...

And guess what? Personally, I think YY398, PJ, Isyou, all of you... (even Gofer... no offense) were bigger influences than me. I never thought it was this big of a deal. I thought "OK, I leave, they sigh a bit, they get back to work." But now... I really am an influence. I never realized it before. Thank you all.

I have no idea what to say.. so I'll just play it safe and say "OMG! SINCE WHEN DID THEY HAVE A :waluigi: SMILEY?!"

Thank you. All. Again. I'll never feel that I am not needed, could be replaced, or could ever give up again.

:luigi:

That's sad. We don't want users to leave, but it would be easier. It's hard to explain, I hope you know what I mean.

3dejong said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
3D... leaving...

Man, 3D...

Gone...

Best user.... OMG. I thought that... oh, well.

I think I might cry....

So far, it's unanimous. I stay. (not counting mistaken votes.)

I know my I'M RETIRING/I'M BACK stuff must really get on your nerves. This is the second time my parents have threatened me with full retirement... and I snuck back on. But now... all internet gone... in one week... that's a big, big problem...

OK. That's it. I am TALKING to my parents and I am MAKING them let me stay. And if they won't, I'll show them this page. I'm crying... in a good way... thank you all so much...

And guess what? Personally, I think YY398, PJ, Isyou, all of you... (even Gofer... no offense) were bigger influences than me. I never thought it was this big of a deal. I thought "OK, I leave, they sigh a bit, they get back to work." But now... I really am an influence. I never realized it before. Thank you all.

I have no idea what to say.. so I'll just play it safe and say "OMG! SINCE WHEN DID THEY HAVE A :waluigi: SMILEY?!"

Thank you. All. Again. I'll never feel that I am not needed, could be replaced, or could ever give up again.

:luigi:

Let me laugh.

Dry Bones said:
can you get on the computer in the summer?
still have that question.
and what would wiki be like without the best user. :cry: No fun.... :cry: then no max :cry: we will miss the user with three Ds in his name, so don't leave.

I cannot be on the internet in the summer. Sorry.

Here. This is sappy, but...

You’ve heard a few times
That I’m retiring
I snuck back on
My parent’s patience expiring
But here’s the inside story
Of my life
Off the Wiki.

I have really bad
Stamina
I think I have
Work-Outdoors-Phobia
Except, of course,
When I am
On the Wiki.

My parents try
To block me off
I elude their hopez
With hacking skillz
So I can stay
On the Wiki. (Ha. That didn’t rhyme.)

I cannot work
Outside
I don’t do their chores
Exactly right
I’ve been told I’m a moron (seriously)
Many times
But never
On the Wiki.

I think the same thing
For both of them
They can’t see things
From my perspective
But everyone does
On the Wiki.

My friendships are falling
Apart
I cannot even say
“Fart”
My parents patrol
Me 24/7, you know
They even think “stupid” is swearing
But no one does
On the Wiki.

No, seriously, it’s true
I have no idea what to do
But I still must try to sneak
On the Wiki.

They’ve banned me off
Many times
But that’s going to change
In one week’s elapse
I might not ever
Get to say “Hi”
Again
On the Wiki.

I’ve been told
I’m really cool
But in real life
I’m thought a fool
Not so on the Wiki.

I cannot use diplomacy
They think they’re right
And never wrong
I hope I’m never like that
On the Wiki.

This rhyme don’t rhyme
The lyrics suck
I think that I’m
Gonna be a dead duck
And never again be allowed
On the Wiki.

Sometime I hope to log on again
Upload pics like internet blackout’s ahead
Make a difference
Like in my early days
On the Wiki.

But for now
I gotta lay low
I cannot let
My parents know
I’m on the Wiki.

So long for now
Remember me
I might be back
Tomorrow…
Next week…
Next month…
Perhaps never again
But I hope to come back again (LYRIC REPEAT! RUN!)
To the Wiki.

If I made a difference here
I’ll be happy.
If you will remember me
I’ll be happy.
If I encouraged you
Or helped you out when times were cruel
Or allowed you to have fun
I’ll be happy.
I’ll always remember
And treasure the thought
Of my days
On the Wiki.

I still cant believe 3D is actually leaving :(

He's not even going to b here 4 the awards show :(

3dejong said:

You’ve heard a few times
That I’m retiring
I snuck back on
Of my life
Off the Wiki.

I have really bad
Stamina
I think I have
Work-Outdoors-Phobia
Except, of course,
When I am
On the Wiki.

My parents try
To block me off
I elude their hopez
With hacking skillz
So I can stay

I cannot work
Outside
I don’t do their chores
Exactly right
Many times
But never
On the Wiki.

I think the same thing
For both of them
They can’t see things
From my perspective
But everyone does
On the Wiki.

Apart
I cannot even say
“Fart”
My parents patrol
Me 24/7, you know
But no one does
On the Wiki.

No, seriously, it’s true
On the Wiki.

They’ve banned me off
Many times
In one week’s elapse
I might not ever
Get to say “Hi”
Again
On the Wiki.

I’ve been told
I’m really cool
But in real life
I’m thought a fool
Not so on the Wiki.

I cannot use diplomacy
They think they’re right
And never wrong
On the Wiki.

This rhyme don’t rhyme
The lyrics suck
I think that I’m
Gonna be a dead duck
On the Wiki.

Make a difference
Like in my early days
On the Wiki.

But for now
I gotta lay low
I cannot let
My parents know
I’m on the Wiki.

So long for now
Remember me
I might be back
Tomorrow…
Next week…
Next month…
Perhaps never again
To the Wiki.

I’ll be happy.
If you will remember me
I’ll be happy.
If I encouraged you
I’ll be happy.
I’ll always remember
And treasure the thought
Of my days
On the Wiki.

Nice piece of poetry.
and don't worry, I have been call a moron tons of times.

Dry Bones said:
3dejong said:

You’ve heard a few times
That I’m retiring
I snuck back on
Of my life
Off the Wiki.

I have really bad
Stamina
I think I have
Work-Outdoors-Phobia
Except, of course,
When I am
On the Wiki.

My parents try
To block me off
I elude their hopez
With hacking skillz
So I can stay

I cannot work
Outside
I don’t do their chores
Exactly right
Many times
But never
On the Wiki.

I think the same thing
For both of them
They can’t see things
From my perspective
But everyone does
On the Wiki.

Apart
I cannot even say
“Fart”
My parents patrol
Me 24/7, you know
But no one does
On the Wiki.

No, seriously, it’s true
On the Wiki.

They’ve banned me off
Many times
In one week’s elapse
I might not ever
Get to say “Hi”
Again
On the Wiki.

I’ve been told
I’m really cool
But in real life
I’m thought a fool
Not so on the Wiki.

I cannot use diplomacy
They think they’re right
And never wrong
On the Wiki.

This rhyme don’t rhyme
The lyrics suck
I think that I’m
Gonna be a dead duck
On the Wiki.

Make a difference
Like in my early days
On the Wiki.

But for now
I gotta lay low
I cannot let
My parents know
I’m on the Wiki.

So long for now
Remember me
I might be back
Tomorrow…
Next week…
Next month…
Perhaps never again
To the Wiki.

I’ll be happy.
If you will remember me
I’ll be happy.
If I encouraged you
I’ll be happy.
I’ll always remember
And treasure the thought
Of my days
On the Wiki.

Nice piece of poetry.
and don't worry, I have been call a moron tons of times.

*ahem* But have you been called a morom by your parents? :(

Don't worry, I'll do as much as humanly possible to be here for the Anniversary. You can bet your username on that. :mrgreen:

Nice song/poem, or whatever it is.
Actually, it's hard to rhyme on wiki. How d'ya even pronounce it? If it's like I think, I can only make up "geeky" and "sneaky". If it's the other way, "Vicky".

3dejong said:
READ THIS BEFORE VOTING

Hey, guys. I've been mulling over this for some weeks, and I've come to this conclusion.

When I first came here, I was very active. iIhad unlimited internet access, and I gave this wiki all I could. I revamped the Merchandise, entered information for all Mario games, and got a few warnings. :P But, now, things have changed.

A month after I joined, my internet access was cut off. I could only use the internet for school. This meant that I had to sneak (yes, sneak) on to come here.

I still remained active, uploading lots of pics and adding info.

But, now, things are even more different. I am now seriously considiring retiring for two reasons.

Firstly, with school ending, I will have NO INTERNET ACCESS WHATSOEVER except at my grandparent's house. My parents dislike me having internet friends, and my dad has told me several times that he wishes me to retire from the Wiki. he has tried, in force, to make me do so, but each time I have evaded banning. *coughcough*

Secondly, I feel I have become obselete and inactive. I can't remember the last time I uploaded a pic, or edited a page. If I get the time, I will do my best to become an active contributor. We have many, many new contributors, and I feel that many of you could easily take my place. I cannot take up a part in a large editing project, for I may have to become inactive. For the most part, I am a useless drag on the wiki. Seriously. I think that. You are free to contradict me, but I feel that that is the truth.

I have made this to ask you what you think of me now. If I must leave, I shall always remember the impact you have made on my life. I made friends, enemies, and best friends. I had ups and downs. I helped and hindered. Please give me your unbiased opinion whether or not I shoudl retire.

Thank you. The poll will run for a week. At the end, i shall count the votes and decide whether to leave, or try to stay online.
no internet?, men that's a nightmare. I can't live without internet!!!! and you will leave marty-O wiki for that?! that's worse than the hell

Back