type your username without looking at the screen or the keyboard

user123456

Want a FIGHT?
I can do it: jdrowlands

Can anyone else?

Zero777

YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Time to celebrate with.......

THE BIG GAY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my username?
Fuck that shit. Watch this.

Uniju, Free Loader, Piraka Wario and Luigi are going to go on a magical picnic to the Narnia in their time machine/space ship/normal ship. They plan to be there by about one PM, otherwise they will miss the last train back. Upon arriving however they found that Wario had gotten there before them and had stolen all of the picnic tables, preventing them from having a picnic! Now there was no way they could eat their awesomesauce sandwiches before the last train left. :( So the four of them jumped in the pool and just swam around until Wario got jealous and jumped in, splashing all thr water out and trapping himself at the bottom, because everyone else could ump up to the steps ut he can't BECAUSE HE'S FAT. And so the picnic was saved!

Piraka Wario said:
Just my username?
Fuck that shit. Watch this.

Uniju, Free Loader, Piraka Wario and Luigi are going to go on a magical picnic to the Narnia in their time machine/space ship/normal ship. They plan to be there by about one PM, otherwise they will miss the last train back. Upon arriving however they found that Wario had gotten there before them and had stolen all of the picnic tables, preventing them from having a picnic! Now there was no way they could eat their awesomesauce sandwiches before the last train left. :( So the four of them jumped in the pool and just swam around until Wario got jealous and jumped in, splashing all thr water out and trapping himself at the bottom, because everyone else could ump up to the steps ut he can't BECAUSE HE'S FAT. And so the picnic was saved!
I know of course it so easy to type without looking at the screen nor the keyboard. Once one can do it, they usually can keep on doing it over and over again.

Now I shalt finish typing this post.

Back