Outdated

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
It has come to my attention that we are a bit outdated (that is, when it comes to giving access to the Underground Boards)... One thing to check is that Jorge (Princess Shroob) is still listed as Chatroom Operator, yet he has been demoted one or two weeks back. I am asking the administrators to check this and update the access for users.

Jorge never comes on here anymore though. Also, even though this is a bit of a stretch relativity wise, the "This Forum is about other video games" announcement in the Console Gaming Board is also outdated. It says topics about DK and Wario should go in thier boards even though we deleted those a long time ago.

I removed Jorge's chatroom operator membergroup.

There's also Xpike who needs to be demoted.

And Storm Yoshi...

EDIT: Storm Yoshi is no longer a Chatroom Operator, so that needs to be fixed. Also, Axhole is no longer a Sysop, and MeritC is now a Sysop (she is listed as Patroller).

Sharks Territory said:
Should we also deleted outdated threads?
No, we can just lock them. Deleting them would be unessacary and leave old users with little to no posts.

Alright, I fixed his account permissions.

Okay, Yellowyoshi127 resigned from the Core Staff of The 'Shroom, so his membergroup needs to be changed back to normal.

And besides that, we're good. I'm locking this topic.

Super Paper Mario Bros. said:
Actually, this would come in handy for telling the admins what needs to be updated. I'd say keep it unlocked. Also, is InfectedShroom/Bloc Partier still a patroller? He's currently ranked as one.

Nerdy Guy said:
Super Paper Mario Bros. said:
Actually, this would come in handy for telling the admins what needs to be updated. I'd say keep it unlocked. Also, is InfectedShroom/Bloc Partier still a patroller? He's currently ranked as one.
Okay. In that case, could it perhaps be stickied? also, Noah is correct, Bloc Partier was recently repromoted to Patroller.

Back