What did you last watch on TV?

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
GiS - SAC.

Seinfeld. It was that episode where the go to the wedding in India, but they start at the ending of the plot and keep cutting to earlier in the week. It remined me alot of the "Reverse Thread" game we have in the Forum Games board.

Tom and Jerry Blast Off to Mars. Made a YTP of it in my head while I watched.

^I love that show.

Also: The X-Files. (Again.)

Philadelphia Phillies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game last night. Philly won, and now they play against New York Yankees! This will make for a good game. ;D

The Colbert Report. My grandma took it too seriously and thought Obama was sending her 250 dollars in a birthday card. :lol:

The simpsons. The episode where Bart gets a white horse called dunkan, makes it a punk and calls it Furious D and beats jockeys in races. The jockey/trolls tried to kill them afterward.

Togepi said:
Kirby Right Back at Ya.

It was the episode where no one will play with Kirby and he runs away.

I cant find all the episodes on youtube, it inhales.

I watched Jeopardy!. Alex managed to get away with saying "It's one hell of play" on a family show. He's such a badass.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I watched Jeopardy!. Alex managed to get away with saying "It's one hell of play" on a family show. He's such a badass.
Jeopardy! is rated TV-G, that's like a low-PG movie.

Togepi said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Jeopardy! is rated TV-G, that's like a low-PG movie.
Whatever, he's still badass.

Keeping Up Appearences (however you spell that). An epic british comedy with a mix of high-class and low-class humor. It's about the life of a middle aged woman who isn't the brightest bulb on the tree and has a slight "I'm better than you" additude. She also has pet-peeves with people who don't have good manners and improper grammer. She also has "brittish redneck" realitives who make slightly low-key sex referances (you can only get tthem if you think hard) and they also look after her father.

Highlights of todays the episode:

The plot - Her father gets drunk and chases after a milklady while naked. (offscreen) It's intended that he broke his ding-dong falling on a milkbottle.

Phone call - The lady's son (who is in college) calls up and asks for money so he can join a club that robs banks.

There's a couple other epic things that I can't remember or I can't mention due to the show's hard to get, but very adult, sex references that pop up every 20 or so episodes.

Back