A story I made...

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Since everybody is making storys, I will try out making one.

Isyou woke up from his nap. "Keh Keh Keh..." he said, while rubbing his hands together. Isyou was a bandit, and lived on stuff he stole. He lived up on Cold Tower, where it snowed all the time. Isyou put on his robbing coat, and scurried outside. He scurried into the snow, making sure he could see where he was going. Meanwhile, a dice kid named tumble was in his playing Banjo Kazooie, when he heard walking and scratching inside his house. "What in the..." Tumble said, and paused the game. Isyou was inside of his house hiding, ready to steal anything of his. Isyou waited until Tumble stopped looking, and started playing his game. Isyou came out of hiding, and crept slowly at Tumble, whos back was turned. Isyou watched where he stepped, being careful he doesnt step on anything. Isyou got up to Tumble, and twisted his neck. Tumble lied down to the ground, with blood vessels broken and such, and fainted. Isyou stepped on tumbles fainted body on the floor, and grabbed his Nintendo 64. He walked out of the house, with a grin on his face.

okay...... :lol: :lol:

Blood vessels... :shock: . Anyway, I like it. Kinda creepy, though... I always thought Tumble was made out of cheese, and therefore couldn't have blood vessels. By the way, will you be writing more?

YellowYoshi398 said:
Blood vessels... :shock: . Anyway, I like it. Kinda creepy, though... I always thought Tumble was made out of cheese, and therefore couldn't have blood vessels. By the way, will you be writing more?

I guess not :shock:

ISYOU, I SO WANNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW.

OR AT LEAST MAKE YOU WATCH ALF FOR 48 HOURS.

3dejong said:
ISYOU, I SO WANNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW.

OR AT LEAST MAKE YOU WATCH ALF FOR 48 HOURS.

Why do you wanna do that? Speaking of which I haven't seeen Izzay around for a while...

He was really annoying. To me. Sorry if I offended you.

He hasn't been here bacause I bought him on eBay.

3dejong said:

:smug: Hes kewl :smug: No wait awesome!

Plumber said:

why are you laughing? Isyou my have left :P Just Joking the story is kinda weird and funny and groos

3dejong said:

You bought me on ebay?
PLEASE HELP I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY 3D PLE- OMG OMG OMG NOO!

3dejong: wel'l be right back after the break.

I've been grounded off the computer.

Isyou, go fetch me a Graveyard and I'll talk about setting you free.

And scratch my back.

And get me a Twinkie.

And stop making stupid gross stories.

And stop posting Bob the Builder stories.

Hey, look!

A Bob user!

And a Bob forum!

And a Bob weirdo who likes Weird Al!

The official name for everything is BOB. Remember that.

3dejong said:
Hey, look!

A Bob user!

And a Bob forum!

And a Bob weirdo who likes Weird Al!

The official name for everything is BOB. Remember that.

In Sweden, there's a jam company named BOB. I eat their jam together with da wafflez. Dat'sdal33tz.

Back