Author Topic: What game did you last play?!?!?!?  (Read 1011013 times)

George Jones

• A fan of John Denver, George Jones, and Alan Jackson
  • Piranha Plant
  • John Denver Fan
  • Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
    • View Profile
Re: What game did you last play?!?!?!?
« Reply #18780 on: June 09, 2018, 07:33:19 PM »
Fire Emblem Awakening, I downloaded SpotPass characters and got a few of the legends, Alm's army devastated my army and then Alm made a crit on my avatar and I lost, but my avatar is a glass cannon, with a 254 rating, how can Alm defeat me with a crit when both of our armies lost all but one member and a character with high luck?
  I am addicted to Felicia, the character in the image on the left.  R.I.P. George Jones, image in the center, one of my Fire Emblem screenshots, right.

Luigi_Fan

• The world is a dangerous place. Take caution, and remember to always bring your towel.
  • Spiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #18781 on: June 10, 2018, 05:14:43 AM »
100% Orange Juice

it's a pretty fun board game video game, basically you need to collect stars or win battles and level up to win, though a lot of very typical things happen when it comes to bad rng :P
lolno

Nadeshiko Kagamihara

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #18782 on: June 10, 2018, 05:41:42 AM »
sounds like an interesting game

Fate/Grand Order

new event right after go west, no break no chance to grind for exp, the event gives out the best rider welfare though so its welcome

people will cry if the camelot servants aren't in the guaranteed five star anniversary gacha so theyre probably going to smash all those out and then have an event break before summer (i hope).

please just give me some time to get exp cards one day

Iron Man

• No *bleep*, sherlock!
  • Dry Bowser
  • Koops
  • Who's Tony Stark already?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18783 on: June 10, 2018, 03:38:30 PM »
So I actually tried it.

Sonic Forces

So the game isnít as bad as I thought, controls were better than I anticipated. During Zavok's fight I was actually having trouble, but that was me being stupid.

Also I made a female wolf as an OC... I gotta admit sheís actually pretty cute. So the OC thing is a good thing about this game. TG's was more badass tho.

Sunshine Yoshi

• The Tropical Yoshi
  • King Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
  • I was created with E. Gadd's Magic Paintbrush.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18784 on: June 11, 2018, 02:09:12 AM »
Super Mario Odyssey
Got some more Power Moons and purple coins in Steam Gardens.  I now have all Purple Coins in that kingdom, as well as all Power Moons there except three.

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Decided to restart my save file here, and it's a whole lot of fun.  I personally find it inferior to NSMBW and NSMBU, but it's a great game nonetheless.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Decided to restart this one too, and it's as great as I can remember.  It's getting a bit tiresome though, considering this is my third time through the story.

Mario Tennis Open
Played a few Open Matches.  Man, the online servers for this game are like a ghost town; they're pretty much abandoned, except for a few players like me who use them regularly.

Iron Man

• No *bleep*, sherlock!
  • Dry Bowser
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #18785 on: June 11, 2018, 08:49:15 AM »
Sonic Forces again

Ok Iím actually kinda having fun with this game. Infinite is actually a cool villain imo. Huh. Guess you canít judge a game without playing it for yourself.

While Iím by far not the best game Iíve played, it sure it... ok to say the least, but I am concerned about the length. I'm already in Episode 13 here on my second play session. Eh. Sonic. Runs fast. So do Classic Sonic and Wolfie (and yes, before you ask, thatís my avatar's name. Couldnít find anything more fitting honestly)

NanoPhoenix

• The Marioest Mario that ever tried to turn the word "Mario" into a adjective.
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18786 on: June 11, 2018, 10:18:43 AM »
Strider (Genesis/Mega Drive)

Enemies respawn pretty rapidly and make a beeline straight for you on both sides of the screen, they're surprisingly smart enough to know when to back away from your sword slashes.

Nadeshiko Kagamihara

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #18787 on: June 11, 2018, 10:28:16 AM »
Fate/Grand Order

cleared out the shop of everything but gems, I'll have enough AP regen to clear out those too and then I guess I'll spend the rest getting lotus' if there's time. I guess I'll be saving my exp for the welfare servant, since he'll be golden during Onigashima and also afterwards and also two years from now and beyond.

PokePark Wii

are you ready for the new 2019 pokemon game; pokepark 3.  i know i am.

I'm still surprised they made 2 of these

NanoPhoenix

• King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18788 on: June 11, 2018, 10:46:34 AM »
PokePark Wii

are you ready for the new 2019 pokemon game; pokepark 3.  i know i am.

I'm still surprised they made 2 of these

Honestly I'd actually be down for a new PokePark game, I really loved the original and PokePark 2 built upon it and made some improvements like the ability to befriend multiple Pokemon in groups and the playability of Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig.

winstein

• Dry Bowser
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #18789 on: June 11, 2018, 11:54:43 AM »
Obulis

As far as I know, it's PC-exclusive.

This game plays similarly to Cut the Rope, a well-known mobile game where one has to cut the rope to feed the monster (Om Nom) candy. This game has a similar objective: cut ropes so that the coloured marble enters the same coloured pot. The ropes and marbles have their own physics, so if the rope is cut while the marble moves fast, it translates to a faster moving marble. It also appears that there's no friction so the marble keeps rolling until it hits something.

I have beaten most of the levels in the first World, leaving two others to beat. Some levels are only unlocked after you have beaten certain stages, so I have to return to World 1 to beat some locked levels later.

Thank you for reading.
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

Sunshine Yoshi

• The Tropical Yoshi
  • King Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #18790 on: June 11, 2018, 01:08:00 PM »
Super Mario Odyssey
I finally managed to collect the last three Power Moons in Steam Gardens, increasing my total Power Moons to 647.  The kingdoms I still need to complete are the Lost, Metro, Snow, Seaside, Luncheon, Bowser's, and both areas in the Moon Kingdom.

Captain America

• Steve Rogers
  • Donkey Kong
  • GalacticPetey
  • Avengers Assemble
    • View Profile
« Reply #18791 on: June 12, 2018, 02:12:56 AM »
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Godzilla Destroy all Monsters Melee
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Bit of a night.

Nadeshiko Kagamihara

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #18792 on: June 12, 2018, 08:43:14 AM »
Fate/Grand Order

Nearly cleared out the shop, just have a few gems left. I've maxed out Mash's first skill since it was cheap enough on its own and I've got Euryale's important skills to 4 at least, after I spent a golden apple for the AP to complete her strengthening quest. I will grail her to Lv90 one day.

Stella Glow

It's Popo's Turn

supermariofan

• Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #18793 on: June 12, 2018, 11:23:16 PM »
Got a SNES for my birthday, played Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. As a guy who never liked Power Rangers, even as a kid, this is a pretty dang fun Final Fight style beat em up.

« Reply #18794 on: June 12, 2018, 11:55:32 PM »
The last game I played well it's quite a few today actually!

PC: Fortnite
Ps4: Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash
SNES: Donkey Kong Country 3

NanoPhoenix

• King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18795 on: June 13, 2018, 12:04:27 AM »
Final Fantasy II (Otherwise known as Final Fantasy IV for non-'Muricans)

I popped it in just to see if the SNES slot on my Retron 5 was still working and before I knew it I spent the entire day playing it before realizing that I forgot that Nintendo was doing their E3 event.

Iron Man

• No *bleep*, sherlock!
  • Dry Bowser
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #18796 on: June 13, 2018, 06:23:26 AM »
Sonic Forces

Ok, this game is actually really good. It caught me for... what? A few... hours? No it can’t be! Man I don't even know how long!

The game is feeling pretty short, but maybe that's just me speedrunning a game I never played before... or no, it's just that I don't bother with the 100% at all for now.

Anyway, the game is running smooth. Already went past the part where Sonic and Tails reunite, I picked a definitive outfit for Wolfie (still going with that name) and she's just the dang cutest, I got more used to the controls, and... am Idk, like two or three levels close to the Finale.

You know, I'd stick with Wolfie again even after the game. I love her that much.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:49:23 AM by Iron Man »

winstein

• Dry Bowser
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #18797 on: June 13, 2018, 11:51:47 AM »
Obulis

Beaten most of World 2's levels, leaving World 3 as the only World left. Certain items require collecting before I can 100% World 1 and 2.

Thank you for reading.
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

Sunshine Yoshi

• The Tropical Yoshi
  • King Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #18798 on: June 13, 2018, 04:04:32 PM »
Super Mario Odyssey

Got a whole bunch of Power Moons in Forgotten Isle.  I can't believe I'm already super close to completing that level 100%.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

What do you do when you get hyped for a game?  I usually play the most similar game(s) I have to exert that hype.  In this case, it was partly hype for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and this is the only Smash game I have anyway.  However, it was also hype for Super Mario Sunshine (give me reasonable prices, eBay), and I played this game due to the presence of Delfino Plaza and FLUDD (hence why I played as Mario rather than Yoshi).

I discovered that, while I liked using FLUDD, I didn't find him all that useful.  That prompted me to make a new Mario custom fighter, named "Jumpy Bro" (sharing a nickname with my Mario Golf amiibo card).  This fighter was similar to the regular Mario, but was crazy fast and had "Scalding FLUDD" as his down special.  This move is like the regular "FLUDD" move, but has a shorter range and burns opponents on contact.  Now, I have a good fighter, I thought to myself.

I also erased the Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash data on my Luigi amiibo (nicknamed "Super Bro") and set him up on Super Smash Bros.

Nadeshiko Kagamihara

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #18799 on: June 14, 2018, 09:19:19 AM »
Fate/Grand Order

Onigashima started, I didn't get Ibaraki but I got Raikou and Fuuma. This event seems like it'll be easier than Rashomon but it'll be more time-consuming than Go West. I'm starting to kind of feel the burnout but Camelot should be coming out next so that'll be a nice break before the summer event.