Author Topic: What game did you last play?!?!?!?  (Read 1118696 times)

Shygul

• Nikaido Saki
  • Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
    • my new website plz check it out and share on facebook
Re: What game did you last play?!?!?!?
« Reply #19420 on: January 01, 2019, 02:06:38 PM »
Xenoblade Chronicles

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Poochy

• The pooch himself
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • Woof!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19421 on: January 01, 2019, 03:55:21 PM »
Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Unlocked a couple of characters. (MegaMan, Lucas, Snake, and more). Also, now I'm maining the Blue Bomber. He's really fun to use.

Miki Hoshii

• Sleeping Skill Level: Maxed
  • Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #19422 on: January 01, 2019, 08:00:47 PM »
Dragalia Lost

I was just gonna use my stamina/wings but I levelled up and it took 3 hours total. This raid seems like the best place to use wings, the chance of dropping summon tickets and a *bleep*ing 5* Weapon ingot is too good. Even if I get literally nothing it would still be the best use of my wings, it's a gamble on rng but the reward is potentially cutting out weeks/months of grind. You know it's good when summon tickets arent the best reward.

Event menu music is so good. Talking about how good the music is kind of a wasted statement because everyone already knows, but it's so good.

winstein

• Shine Sprite
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #19423 on: January 05, 2019, 06:42:27 AM »
Splatoon 2

I bought the Nintendo Switch Online recently, and shared the membership with some Mario Boards members (though I haven't got all slots filled yet), because I wanted to get this for the new year, and there is also a Splatfest in the new year. Coming back to this game, I felt like I adjusted to it pretty quickly even though it wasn't a smooth process, and the new Spaltfest system is interesting (though I haven't been able to take advantage of the special bonuses so far).

Thank you for reading.
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

saltypepper

• funky fresh beats
  • Koopa Troopa
  • aaa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19424 on: January 05, 2019, 12:45:02 PM »
Super Monkey Ball

Finished Beginner and went up to the high twenties in Advanced. A lot harder now since you only have three chances to do anything.
UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

Esna

• Deserted water spirit
  • Star Spirit
  • A51 Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19425 on: January 05, 2019, 03:59:28 PM »
GoldenEye 007 for the Wii

Played some online matches for the first time in 8 months or so

Miki Hoshii

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #19426 on: January 05, 2019, 08:54:06 PM »
Fate/Grand Order

Now was a good time to go through with grailing Raikou to Lv100. Initially I planned only to have Altera as my sole Lv100 Servant but Raikou carried me for 6 months so I changed my mind. I can't max Waver but I'll prioritise his skill levels over others when I get the Hearts I need. EoR has been shown already so the next chapter isn't too far away.

Dragalia Lost

I've been spending all my wings on the raid, my results have been two summon tickets, a ton of Wyrmprint/Dragon EXP and mad amounts of Clovers. Still a few days to go, aiming for the ingot is a gamble but I don't think this kind of  raid will be common. I'm glad Botan is good but Bleed shows how busted it is, I'll swap Berserker out since his low damage is pretty noticeable after a while.

Team Kirby

• Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #19427 on: January 06, 2019, 04:00:50 AM »
Mario Tennis Aces (Switch)

Played an online tournament and unlocked Luma, and also played a few rounds of Yoshi's Ring Shot online.  I also won the Mushroom Cup!

Super Mario Bros. (Switch)

Beat World 1.  Attempted to beat World 2 but kept dying on 2-4.  I'm using the continue trick though, so I don't have to start the entire game over when I see the dreaded Game Over screen.

Adventures of Lolo (Switch)

A very different game from all the others I've played lately.  It's fun, though.  It's like a puzzle game of sorts, although there are enemies that can really make things difficult.

Esna

• Deserted water spirit
  • Star Spirit
  • A51 Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19428 on: January 06, 2019, 06:29:57 AM »

Some 8 player matches that had a 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 format

Plumber

• Fantendo Founder
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • King Bowser
  • Tenacious Trio
    • View Profile
    • Fantendo - Videogame Fanon Wiki
« Reply #19429 on: January 06, 2019, 11:08:50 AM »
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu.

Battled someone locally for the first time. His team was wayyy overleveled and crushed me in the first match. But I managed to win the second time because I'm a more experienced battler and figured out his play style, lol.
Rest in peace, Walkazo.

Esna

• Deserted water spirit
  • Star Spirit
  • A51 Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19430 on: January 06, 2019, 12:36:06 PM »

Played some boss battles in World of Light

Miki Hoshii

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #19431 on: January 06, 2019, 11:04:59 PM »
Dragalia Lost

1/2 Cost for EXP maps and double Stamina regen makes it effectively 1/4 Cost. I levelled up all the characters for my teams in a day so I can solo the Master Dragons now. Brunhilda goes down like a sack of bricks.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

Literally unavoidable sludge traps ruining my apples and berries on floor 1. Confuse Ray blocking the path and making the AI run off and use 2 reviver seeds. Monster House. Fun times ahead.

saltypepper

• funky fresh beats
  • Koopa Troopa
  • aaa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19432 on: January 07, 2019, 12:30:53 AM »
Smash Ultimate

Played in a battle arena in a discord server. It was fun, although not as fun as that other night where everyone got really crazy
UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

Team Kirby

• Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #19433 on: January 07, 2019, 01:48:03 AM »
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

Beat World of Light 100% on Normal in about 24 hours.  The final stage was super epic.  I posted more in the "I just beat ____" thread, if you wanna look there.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Beat World 2, but since my princess is in another castle, I'd better go to World 3 (where I'll meet another Toad in the wrong castle directing me to another Toad in the wrong castle...oh when will the pain ever end?)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:50:59 AM by King Dedede »

Poochy

• The pooch himself
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • Woof!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19434 on: January 07, 2019, 02:23:51 AM »
Super Smash Ultimate

Unlocked every fighter. Mewtwo was the last one I unlocked. And Incineroar is officially my main. I also had some fun with some guests who came at my house, and they were good at the game since they owned it.

MnSG

• Shine Sprite
  • Cosmic Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19435 on: January 07, 2019, 09:51:22 AM »
At this point, I've been alternating between Nintendo Switch titles...
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Freedom Planet
  • Yooka-Laylee
  • Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy
  • Kirby Star Allies

Team Kirby

• Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #19436 on: January 10, 2019, 12:58:09 AM »

Unlocked all three Yoshi colors from the online co-op challenge, and beat the Star Cup!  Tried to find some opponents online so I could earn points towards plumber Luigi, but no dice.

Beat World 3, discovered that yet again my princess is in another castle, so I have to go to the next world where my princess isn't at just because a Toad told me to.  That's just low, Toad.  I'm trying to do a no-warp run as well, so I'll have to live through four more trickster Toads.  Stop misdirecting me and just point me to the princess already!

infinite8

• Changed avatar because Pauline is here, ...
  • Dry Bowser
  • ...and my boy Dry Bones is confirmed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19437 on: January 10, 2019, 01:11:51 AM »
Mario Tennis Aces

Unlocked the last Yoshi colour in co-op challenge. Now to unlock overalls Luigi, but it's hard to find someone online. I'm on the finals though.
EVERYONE IS HERE!
Twitter - Tumblr

Miki Hoshii

• Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #19438 on: January 10, 2019, 06:27:46 AM »
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Online is more fun when I swap character every game, I don't get stuck in bad habits as much (that's what I like to tell myself). Will always hate fighting Links and Dedede though. I can't believe Dedede is the only character that got away with not losing his taunt in the taunt ban. Online is still 80% *bleep* and it's honestly so difficult to enjoy playing when there's any noticeable delay. Sometimes I just go to the edge and let people get easy hits to knock me off so I don't have to fight them and technically bypass the warnings. I play Corrin in the rotation now.

Fate/Grand Order

First Hassan eludes me. I guess I'll be keeping Mata Hari on my support screen for now for *bleep*s and jgiggles, nobody uses Assassin supports that aren't Jack anyway. I did use Mata Hari against the final boss of Part 1 so she is my mvp assassin. Very Good VA :thumbup:. Waver+Lunchtime and Lv100 Raikou+Kscope net me a lot of friend points. I hope the people who accepted my friend request when I was new have noticed me.
Spoiler: 2019 Support Screen (click to show/hide)

Dragalia Lost

EX Rank Luck. Got Sarisse, I didn't particularly need her but my Fire team is pretty lacking so it'll help. Double resistance is 'powercreep' but I have a tough time caring when (almost) all content is low difficulty and clearable with whoever you like. High Dragon Trials have a limited character pool and stricter dragon requirements so more characters existing that can participate in them isn't a negative, it's not like there's a leaderboard with exclusive rewards to worry about. Let's hope it stays that way permanently.

Team Kirby

• Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #19439 on: January 11, 2019, 01:36:29 AM »
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

Played online on this game for the first time.  I'm doing pretty well and won quite a few matches.  Being able to customize my Fighter Tag was pretty cool; I made a pink one with Ultra Sword Kirby on it.  Also, being able to find players online while playing other modes is a genius idea and should be used in every game!

It's somewhat hard to find tournament matches on this game, but I got lucky today and found quite a few opponents.  I got to the finals but haven't found an opponent there yet.  I now have just under 800 participation points, so I'm well on my way to get Plumber Luigi.

Cleared World 4 and rescued...another Toad.  Oh, what's that?  I'm in the wrong castle?  Again?  How about you Toads just stop misdirecting me and let me save the real princess!  ...Wait, what's that?  You do it just to make my journey longer?  Give me a break.  At least I'm halfway through my journey now...