A recolored sprite sheet

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
ugozimasprites.png

It's my first attempt at recoloring something other than NES sprites, so it's not that good.

It's actually pretty decent for your first try.

The darkest shades should always be on the outter rim, while the lightest shades should be on the inside.

Also, you've left little bits of pink scattered around, which should be colored in.

Kirby's shoe in this doesn't blend well with the green in the middle. In the original sprite, it's hardly noticeable because the pink blends with the red, but here, it jumps out and doesn't look good. You either have to keep the inside of the shoe pink, or turn the entire thing green, which doesn't look as great, but I digress.

I also didn't like the choice of colors.

I decided to try and fix it up:

spritehelp.png

This is just to help; it isn't bad for your first time. I did much worse.

Also, I am not some master at spriting, so if somebody wants to prove me wrong, feel free.

Black Mage said:
The darkest shades should always be on the outter rim, while the lightest shades should be on the inside.

Also, you've left little bits of pink scattered around, which should be colored in.

Kirby's shoe in this doesn't blend well with the green in the middle. In the original sprite, it's hardly noticeable because the pink blends with the red, but here, it jumps out and doesn't look good. You either have to keep the inside of the shoe pink, or turn the entire thing green, which doesn't look as great, but I digress.

I also didn't like the choice of colors.

I decided to try and fix it up:

spritehelp.png

This is just to help; it isn't bad for your first time. I did much worse.

Also, I am not some master at spriting, so if somebody wants to prove me wrong, feel free.

Nothing wrong there.

But if somebody wants to prove me wrong, feel free.

Back