Thought Fourth Princess?

Windy

Lakitu
Mushroom: Peach (pink, gold crown)
Flower: Daisy (orange, bronze crown)
Star: Rosalina (light blue, silver crown)
Special Crown: ???

Do you think fourth princess will introduced in the future?
If she wears a light purple dress, and rainbow crown...

In terms of a new Mario character that would be a staple, I am hoping that the new character isn't yet another princess, mainly because I felt that it's not enough variety when it comes to human female characters. If anything, I would prefer someone who is similar to Mario in which she is a more every-woman type of character, since we haven't had one that could comfortably be a regular. If a princess is required, it would probably be a different species, like maybe a Koopa (that is not Wendy as she is a Koopaling).

Thank you for reading.

450px-White_Mage_MH3o3_art.jpg
there she is (real)
joking aside the amount of princesses we have rn is enough i think. we dont need that many

Toadette already makes a good 4th lady.

During Super Mario Odyssey's development, Pauline was considered to be the "Princess of the Metro Kingdom", but an urban city doesn't fit well for princesses.

You guys are missing the elephant the Big Bee in the room.

Dr. Mario said:
You guys are missing the elephant the Big Bee in the room.

Remember, somebody once woke up, got out of bed and said to himself: "Today I'm going to get Waluigi out of this game and replace him with a bee".

Waluigi must've felt like Kenny that time.

The bee didn't replace him. Waluigi would've been a midheavy weight if he got in. Who's the newcomer midheavy weight?

MK7 was rushed due to the 3DS shit sales at the time.

Dr. Mario said:
The bee didn't replace him. Waluigi would've been a midheavy weight if he got in. Who's the newcomer midheavy weight?
Wiggler, but she doesn't deserve to be made out as a bad character just for "replacing Waluigi".

If it was rushed, wouldn't it had made more sense to put a common character rather than a brand new one to the roster?

I know that having one character doesn't mean you replaced the other, bu Honey Queen was a weird choice.

How about we introduce a prince instead, my vote goes to Prince Peasley.

Come to think of it, Peasley is a prince and has a prominent parent to rule the kingdom, hence why he's only a prince. (Queen Bean). Where's Peach's parents? Is the Mushroom King ever going to be utilized again?

Huh, E. Gadd would make for a decent princess.

Builder Mario said:
How about we introduce a prince instead

I'd be all for a prince rather than another princess, but who would the lead role be if this supposed prince is kidnapped? Peach or Daisy? That would make an interesting love... pentagon, to be sure. Mario or Luigi could rescue this prince, but either way, it just wouldn't have the same feel. This is more of a Fire Emblem scenario than a Mario one.

On the OP of another princess, let us see what Princess Eclair finally looks like.

While my hatred for Honey Queen has largely dwindled over the years, I still can't help but feel a twinge of resentment when I read her name... But anyway, I think Pauline already fills this role well despite not actually being a princess. She fits in well with the others and even has a unique fourth color. She's already assumed that role in many fans' eyes as evidenced by post-Odyssey fanart of her with the princesses.

I mean...

Do we need another female character? Do we need someone else who I'm gonna just fly the cursor over to pick someone else anyway?

Not my cup of tea. In fact I think introducing new characters may just cramp the roster to the point where we'll have to cut some of them anyway.

It's a no-no for me.

TempestBlade said:
Special Crown: ???

Do you think fourth princess will introduced in the future?
If she wears a light purple dress, and rainbow crown...
please use this nintendo

799NicoCleanURIdolized.png

Back