Alex95
GmanSir™ Today at 9:45 PM
Can we pin user IDs?

Revenant Archagent Today at 9:46 PM
Yes please.

Alex95 Today at 9:49 PM
Maybe we could make a Google Doc :thinking:

Rose Today at 9:53 PM
Somebody could also start a thread on the forum like the Switch friend code thread
And then pin that here idk

Alex95 Today at 9:58 PM
That could work, too

So here it is. Post your Super Mario Maker 2 levels!

Let's try to keep it one post per person, you can edit in any future courses you create, and it makes it easier to find who made what.

I don't have the game so I don't have any courses ^^; But hopefully I'll make a post of my own one day.

C8Q-KX7-9SF

OW THE EDGE Castle 2

Take a guess as to what kind of level it is.

The Thwomp Train:53Y-T2J-HMG A level where you ride on sideways Thwomps while dodging obstacles.
The Lava Bubble Factory:MGW-R2T-SSG A level that uses Lava Bubbles in different ways. Also has a boss battle against Pom Pom.

check out this cool Scareship, a name i came up with after i uploaded the level and cant be bothered to clear the piss-easy course again to change it

KKP-FPC-0CG

its a nighttime airship level with the cool thunderstorm background

Honey, I shrunk the Mario Bros

RDM DJJ 0KF

Enter the Shrinking Machine and see what a flagpole really looks like!

hot off the presses with my most innovative and imaginative level yet, miyamoto himself has said this is the pinnacle of the mario series and doug bowser personally delivered a signed statue of mario to my house

D-YrQACU0AA7KoR.jpg

ebaTd82.jpg

:buzzy:

This post is reserved for my courses. It will be updated whenever new courses are made.

User ID

YL4-0ST-9FF

Courses

00Q142o.jpg

kGQVl3q.jpg

Ttd2T5n.jpg

Xd5y0qT.jpg

oO0eu25.jpg

NcZg5u2.jpg

O4qkVJj.jpg

6qt7ib4.jpg

Z2OowxA.jpg

b0Ad6QJ.jpg

VWXhlGc.jpg

sIyROl0.jpg

Qkd3Zmv.jpg

Last edited:
YWM-31K-SJF
made my first ever mario maker course. any feedback/comments would be appreciated!
its an airship level centred around using the clown car

i've brought shame to my family with my weeb level

D-kBgxWU8AEKtxE.jpg

D-kAgOnVUAEq-sO.jpg

Hills and Underhills: XVY-81X-JDG
Not-So Infinite Gauntlet: QC5-KBF-D9G

Note that I won't be uploading as much a week after today; only one of my Switch accounts has NSO and I've made all my good levels on the account that doesn't have NSO. I'm currently using free trial.

So I'm making use of my free trial right here.

0D7-F94-WTG

The SMB desert theme is amazing.

Forgot to say that yesterday, but I finished my first level. ID is XBY-L2Y-MMG.

Good luck.

Erdrick the Hero said:
Hills and Underhills: XVY-81X-JDG
Not-So Infinite Gauntlet: QC5-KBF-D9G

Note that I won't be uploading as much a week after today; only one of my Switch accounts has NSO and I've made all my good levels on the account that doesn't have NSO. I'm currently using free trial.

To add to these, my most popular levels atm:
#1: Muda Flashbacks, a recreation of (most of) 2-1 from Super Mario Land: ND4-DDG-7PG
#2: Peach's Challenges, enter the Castle and do 2 easy challenges: J2N-8H1-3YG
#3: Cheep-Cheep Pollution: swipe the fish with your tail and proceed to the goal: QWP-PYC-QHG

Also, my newest level, a recreation of Bob-omb Battlefield (to the best of my ability). 1-Up Mushrooms act as stars here: HKB-C9N-N2G

Alternatively, my Maker ID: 032-CG2-CRG

EDIT: Feel free to leave comments/criticisms either in Mario Maker or here.

I remade one of my favorites of the levels I had made in SMM1. It's a speedrun level in SMB1 style titled "Fastly Move To Have Win."

Except this time with SMM2's new themes, I gave it a new coat of paint in the snow theme. Some things are set up a bit differently to make up for various changes to SMM2's engine, and this time I think the timer is a bit tighter. But overall I like how it turned out!

Fastly Move To Have Win-ter: 1V8-Q9T-SWG

D_Srb_BVAAAiruz.jpg

Aight, here's my first level, called Bridge Between Castles. It's a relatively easy level where you must cross a bridge from one castle to another. However, the bridge is broken in many spots, so watch out...

D_Tebn9UIAI0tXI.jpg

F6W-2CM-SWG.

Made another super chaotic level. I don't know which one is harder, this one or the other level.

Anyway, have fun maybe dying over and over.....

New levels!
Get coins now
JDP-0QS-91G
Brave the challenge rooms to find the red coins so you can challenge the mighty boom boom!
Luigi swims for freedom
M59-SQL-FWF
Harness the power of flames to defeat the aquatic nightmares!

Wow. It's has been a while since someone posted here. Well. Now that I have Super Mario Maker 2, I can post these. And here is my first level: "Intro: Peach's Castle" Course ID: H16-Q9P-P7G

Other Courses:
Link's Tall Fiery Trial: 45W-DVN-VRG
Fire Fish's Rising Lava: JHR-P29-M8G
Charvaargh's Fire Test: VHR-M1N-QQG

Last edited:
Back