Author Topic: Games you don't want a sequel to but something simular to it would be fine  (Read 102 times)

Embrace The Nya

• Let's shout hooray now!
  • King Bowser
  • Pink Cat
  • All animals are friends
    • View Profile
    • Where the wind blows
Sometimes, you want more of something but still don't want a sequel to it, here we talk  about successors
The games I think of are Ghost Trick and Drawn to Life, I don't want to ruin the stories endings but I love the gameplay, so something like that would make me happy
Come back soon and when you do, I have some new surprises in my hat for you

Uniju

• Star Spirit
    • View Profile
    • uniju.com
i want them to keep making animal crossing but i also want them to make another game that's LIKE animal crossing but instead of animals it's cute girls
This signature officially occupied by the taste of ginger since August 14th, 2009.
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.

YoshiFlutterJump

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
Kirby Star Allies.  I absolutely loved the game and think it's among the best in the series, but I'm sure we can all agree that it's high time for a 3D Kirby to shake up the formula.

Wouldn't be opposed to another 2D Kirby somewhere down the line, though.

Toadgamer

• The Toad guy.
  • Dry Bowser
  • Well, bup, I guess...
    • View Profile
I could've said Zelda Breath of The Wild but they already announced the sequel and I changed my mind.

Mario Odyssey on the other hand.......

I don't know why people keep asking for a Mario Odyssey 2 tbh. Now don't get me wrong. Maybe I'd be kinda happy if it happened, but I don't really feel like I want it, considering it most probably won't be as successful and fun as Mario Odyssey 1.

Maybe in the far future we'll get a Mario Odyssey remake or something considering the game will be considered a classic retro game by that time.

Forde

• Chill cavalier who just likes paintings, sleeping and apparently speaks to himself a lot. That's definitely not Koops.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • Look at Seth! He's soloing the game again!
    • View Profile
Mario Odyssey remake, that sounds so weird...

NOW IN  M O A R  HD!