Author Topic: Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Day Three: Deadly Doubles, Grotesque Graffiti  (Read 3737 times)

Host Toad

• Aim to be the Party Star!
  • Local Moderator
  • Hammer Bro.
  • Hooded Pitohui
  • With Awards, prepare to present, play, and party.
    • View Profile
Where did I get the match? I investigate the room where I found it to see if any matches or boxes of matches are missing, or if any besides the one that I used for the last investigation appear to have ben used.

You procured the match from the Art Studio. It appears tge one youjudt ised is the only one that's been used.

Doomhiker

• Koopa Troopa
    • View Profile
    • Mario wiki
Is there any matches in the kitchen? I investigate the room  to see if any matches or boxes of matches are missing, or if any besides the one that I used for the last investigation appear to have ben used.

Kaguya Shinomiya

• O kawaii koto...
  • King Bowser
  • Mariofan169
    • View Profile
I throw a match into a cup of tea, seeing if that ignites as well.

Host Toad

• Local Moderator
  • Hammer Bro.
  • Hooded Pitohui
    • View Profile
Is there any matches in the kitchen? I investigate the room  to see if any matches or boxes of matches are missing, or if any besides the one that I used for the last investigation appear to have ben used.

There do appear to be matches in the Kitchen's drawers, but they are undisturbed.

I throw a match into a cup of tea, seeing if that ignites as well.

You throw a match into a cup of tea. Despite the tea being made mainly of water, it does not ignite. It seems only pure water catches fire.

I'm trying to answer Discord DMs but Discord is dying for me so bear with me please.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 05:01:44 PM by Host Toad »

Jetamo

• Maitre D'eath
  • Goomba
  • Don't mind me.
    • View Profile
I present my spray bottle.

Host Toad

• Local Moderator
  • Hammer Bro.
  • Hooded Pitohui
    • View Profile
I present my spray bottle.

You present your spray bottle. It looks like a normal spray bottle, but it's empty, with no water remaining.

Host Toad

• Local Moderator
  • Hammer Bro.
  • Hooded Pitohui
    • View Profile
Well, one case seemed fairly easy, at least. The Partygoers cast their votes against The Pyro Guy with confidence, handing their votes to Toadsworth eagerly after finding holes in his description of his night. In the other case, three Partygoers had early on handed in votes against the newest arrival, Mariofan. As he sweated and panicked, however, FWD and Jetamo rushed to his aide in the last moments of the phase, making a weak case against the mysterious Shy Guy on Wheels. Weak though their case might have been, it was enough to tie the votes between Mariofan and Shy Guy on Wheels.

So, with the Partygoers assembled in the Grand Foyer, Toad speaks to the two sweating tied Partygoers.

"I didn't expect to have two executions involve a coin flip, but he we are. If I get heads, Mariofan dies. If I get tails, Shy Guy on Wheels dies."

Toad flips the coin and it comes up… tails. Shy Guy on Wheels screams in protest, launching accusations at his fellow Partygoers, as Mariofan breathes a sigh of relief and Jetamo and FWD begin to laugh wildly.

Regardless, the Ice Cream Man is the first to be dragged to the center of the Grand Foyer for his execution. Toadworth ties him to a chair while Toad… brings him an Ice Cream Cone?

As a matter of fact, The Pyro Guy is soon brought a cooler filled with ice cream by Toadette. She delivers it to him, and Toadsworth begins to untie him. The three fungal hosts announce that he's free to go, someone having used their role power to spare him a single execution. Toad flips on a spotlight, highlighting The Pyro Guy. He begins to hand out ice cream and rap, as the other Partygoers shower him in coins and applause.

"Yo, this may be whack,
But my rhymes ain't slow
Looks like I'm back
To this merge map I go.

Now get your frozen dairy dessert,
Chill now, my Woke bars alert
Ya - to a story of survival
Of Ice Cream Man's revival."

The crowd cheers, they adore him. The Pyro Guy lives to see another day. They swarm him, filling his coffers with coins as they munch on his ice cream.

… but in the real Grand Foyer, protected from the strange flashing lights with special shades handed out by Toadsworth, the Partygoers watch as a guillotine comes down on The Pyro Guy - who's still strapped to the chair.

For The Pyro Guy, in an instant, everything - the fans, the spotlight, the ice cream, goes black.

The Pyro Guy was Executed for Killing Smasher.

He was...

Spoiler: TPG's Role (click to show/hide)

You all were Correct! The Pyro Guy killed Smasher!

Once Toadsworth has taken the body of The Pyro Guy to the Cold Storage, Toad clears the floor for Shy Guy on Wheels. Here, a table with a crystal ball and some tarot cards has been set up by Toadette. Shy Guy on Wheels takes a seat, and Toad sits across from him.

"Okay! If you're a real fortune-teller, tell me my future!"

Shy Guy on Wheels waves his hands, and focuses intently, muttering.

"Symbol of darkness, symbol of my clan.
Align your QPU's this night, build your speed.
Warp across worlds, and show us all you could.

I mean CAN! Show us all you CAN!

Show us SPIRITS, this night, what fate befalls Toad!"

The entire castle rumbles as the lights go out. More rumbles, follow, and then…

"Oooh...Harummm… I see… I see from the Spirits a warning to you. Should you continue on this path… I see blue… blue and white. And you, standing, fearful. And what is this I see?! Is this… King Bowser? Princess Peach? Who is this strange blue and white figure who has them! Do I see Stars? And Ztars? Do they… what is happening to these powerful artifacts?

Ohhhh, the spirits leave me. I can see no more. Divert your course, Toad, or you too will suffer."

Toad does not look impressed.

He clicks a button. Strange vines cover the exits as the light returns. And then? He retrieves Alex95's abandoned Magic Paintbrush, and requests Toadsworth paints a portrait with it.

He paints, and paints. As he paints more of the portrait, Shy Guy on Wheels fades away, bit by bit with screams of agony.

Soon, the screams stop. SGoW is gone, forever. Toadsworth, looking saddened, hangs the new portrait over the Heroes Portrait in the Gallery, defacing the survivors of the Evershade Valley forever as nails dig through their painted faces so that this portrait may hang...

Shy Guy on Wheels was Executed for Killing Alex.

He was...

Spoiler: SGoW's Role (click to show/hide)

You all were Incorrect! Alex was killed by... Jetamo, with FWD's help!

This concludes Peach's Castle Killing Game! Please turn your attention to the Discord for further information!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 03:44:27 PM by Host Toad »

Dante From The Devil May Cry Series

• Devil Hunter
  • Poll Committee
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
Jackpot.