Praise a character that the above user likes

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
A nice topic to make people happy!

If you know a character that the above user likes, go all out and share the love, giving out a list for those who don't know you too well could help too

Characters I like: Meowkie, Unikitty, Love Deity Bastet, Doctor Doom, Yoshi, Birdo, Mario, Daisy, All Sonic Characters except Eggman Nega, Dixie Kong, Ike from Fire Emblem, Sumia, Jibanyan, Scrooge McDuck, Webby, Mantis from Guardians Of The Galaxy, Grimlock G1, Beast Wars Dinobot, Rarity, my oc Miichele, Star Butterfly, Namco's Valkyrie, Toby Masuyo, Princess Pudding, Goku, Future Trunks and many more

I see Eggman Nega on that list of characters you like Yoshi's a great character, I named my account after him for a reason.

Characters I like: Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, Dedede, and Dedede...oh yeah also Kirby, Bandana Dee, Meta Knight, Escargoon, and Yoshi but especially DEDEDE!

Alright, new rule, if you don't know what to say about the above user characters, wait till someone who you do know what to say, it's rather rude and kinda spammy

Admittedly, Waluigi does have a nice body.

T R Y T O F I G U R E O U T W H A T C H A R A C T E R S I L I K E

Back