This thread is a disaster

Lin Beifong

Iron Chief
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Why

In a land of hope, cake, and charming ineffectualness, disaster falls, like spores in the wind.

As the greatest bastion of civilization falls into the grimy claws of the turtle king, humanity cries out to their four greatest heroes.

mario.gif
Courage!
mario.gif

luigi.gif
Heart!
luigi.gif

yoshi.gif
Passion!
yoshi.gif

wario.gif
Wealth!
wario.gif

Four pillars of justice unite under one cause: To take back the castle and restore peace and prosperity!

QytGeEk.png

:mario: :luigi: DiSaster: :yoshi: :wario:
The Perilous Task of Saving the Princess and her House for the Second Time

Sorry, gotta adjust my screen settings real quick...

M1oQ6cB.png

uOkYAnw.png

J4vP9Mi.png

jVOSsSz.png

LqxvBAB.png

18KsXyv.png

OtmiYOh.png

VPAwKLT.png

Ok, I think I got it.

Luigi's backflip already made him broken enough. And now he can just reach for any power star he sees!

I don't know what you mean. Everything about Luigi is completely normal and ordinary.

Yoshi you insensitive horse. That fishing pole is a part of his body, part of what makes him that particular species of Lakitu. If you tried to take it from him he'd probably die or something.

...what's that? It's the camera you're objecting to, and not the fishing pole? Well he has to hang something from it. ...yeah, like a 1up mus...

...but hold on... if you take the 1up, he ditches the pole and becomes a regular Lakitu. So he can live without it? It's just a quick species change for him? I guess that's kind of like death? ...no! I should be able to figure this out! Mushroom Kingdom biology, like all things Mushroom Kingdom, is perfectly logical and consistent, and I will be the one to prove it!

...come to think of it, where's his brother. Maybe his brother has all the answers.

Detours? No way!

This is a 100% faithful adaptation.

1Km0sqP.png

ACT 1:

Heroic Team-Up!
The perilous battle for the first floor!

At least he's not hearing that song as much as he did when he went to Venice. It was so distracting he could barely use his Peter Tingle.

Back