WarioWare Switch leaked?

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
In a post he recently made on GameFaqs, ~industry insider~ Vergeben listed WarioWare Switch as something he heard about among various other things, though he is unsure if it'll be shown at E3. Here's a cap of the post in question.

1560113649522-png.10666

The reason I'm taking this seriously is that the post proves he has serious industry connections: the post mention Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077 (which was something just revealed in the Xbox E3 conference and I'm pretty sure no other source mentioned this), the subtitle for that Dragon Ball Z game (idem), Elden being revealed at Microsoft's and Minecraft Dungeons. It also gets all of the details related to the BEthesda conference right. The statement he heard about it "for a while" could also legitimize that 4Chan leak that mentioned Gold and a Switch WW being made in parralel.

Of course because he knew about a bunch of Xbox annoucements doesn't necessarily mean his source for Nintendo is as solid. But that Master Mantis card tease in Gold definitely confirmed in my mind something is in the oven, and it's cool to have more hints. But what do you think

he has some connections though not all the info or sources gets to be accurate.

either way i dont play warioware so i honestly don't even care for this, but i hope we see something interesting on tuesday regardless.

I’m going to remain sceptical until Nintendo’s E3 Direct, as while his sources may know about stuff in the Xbox conference, that doesn’t mean they’ll know things for Nintendo’s E3.

it's just a day or two away, nothing really

How would you feel if he ends up correct on the nintendo stuff?

Leo Luster said:
WarioWare on Switch was my favourite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct.

He didn't say it'd be shown at E3 and he got the Contra part right so that only solidfies it for me : D.

Back