Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
It's not too often that games based on other stuff comes back to life, when they do, you got to know it's really good and I can assure you, this is fantastic!

Not much is known but it appears to be more than a port because it has a new multiplayer mode, can't wait to see this in action, after all, they are going to replace the texture that is literally a piece of poop, right?

It's just announced, but the idea this exists is great. I'm hoping for more information in the future; it's hard to get hyped if the only thing we know is that it exists.

First screens!
D8UJdvNUEAAlGce

D8UJdvNU8AAvIjP

D8UJdvNU8AEHKVu

D8UJdvLUYAAc9GI

Also, the game is going to restore cut content
Only problem I have right now is THQ publishing it after their AMA on 8chan, a site that only has pedophiles and nazis on it

Played and finished the Game Cube version of the original not too long ago, so i'm definitely looking forward this. Hope they re-add some of the cut content.

Never played the game. But I heard about it. Knowing that this game is highly praised, I’m excited

NanoPhoenix said:
Played and finished the Game Cube version of the original not too long ago, so i'm definitely looking forward this. Hope they re-add some of the cut content.

https://nintendoeverything.com/spongebob-squarepants-battle-for-bikini-bottom-rehydrated-first-screenshots-new-details/
They are, actually.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Spongebob+Squarepants%3A+Battle+for+Bikini+Bottom+-+Rehydrated&language=en_US&linkCode=ll2&linkId=98fabe5ea12289a7eee201
The game is now available for preorder, too. Best of all, it will only cost thirty dollars, a pretty good price. Anyways, I never played the original, so I am quite excited for this game to come out!

The fact that publishers are remastering older games for a new generation is an interesting trend, such as Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, Cel Damage and the Spyro trilogy package. I can imagine that the success of that Crash trilogy package being the prime reason that this is happening more often. Now it remains to be seen if Nintendo will do something similar with one of the Gamecube games that hasn't been done yet (looking at you: Super Mario Sunshine).

Thank you for reading.

Back