Anybody Heard of Warioware?

I see this is a Mario chat board,but is this a chat board for Warioware,cause Warioware,in my opinion,is better than the Mario games. I like that the characters have personallty. And,I wanna start a Warioware Wiki on Mirazeze.

You mean the party game series where Wario and his co-horts make a bunch of minigames and Wario sells them off to get money even though he doesn't pay anyone anything for them and Ashley has essentially skyrocketed to stardom because everyone learned her name and it even has stage in Smash Bros. that is not tournament viable even with hazard offs but is still a fun stage to play because it throws a bunch of random events at you and for some reason Wario's WarioWare costume is his default in that series and that doesn't make sense to me and Mega Party Game$ is the only one I own?

Never heard of it.

no, I've never heard of warioware in my life

but have you heard of Crazy Galaxy

Whats a Wario?

Whats a ware?

Oh no, I think I'm sliding back and forth between the "It's a WAnderful Life" timeline again. You know, the one where "Wario" is just a fanon name for one of the background characters in the Super Show episode Plumber's Academy, and Tatanga was the final boss of both Mario Land games and the best game on the Virtual Boy ends up being a Startropics game.

Never heard of it.

It's that game series where Ashley and her dumb friends (and Red) get hired and do dumb things together like making dumb games for Ashley. The theme song is about how much Ashley lives in a haunted mansion and turns people to toast because toast is delicious.

I can already tell this thread is gonna become a meme one day in this forum.

Er, did you mean software or hardware?

Alex95 said:
You mean the party game series where Wario and his co-horts make a bunch of minigames and Wario sells them off to get money even though he doesn't pay anyone anything for them and Ashley has essentially skyrocketed to stardom because everyone learned her name and it even has stage in Smash Bros. that is not tournament viable even with hazard offs but is still a fun stage to play because it throws a bunch of random events at you and for some reason Wario's WarioWare costume is his default in that series and that doesn't make sense to me and Mega Party Game$ is the only one I own?

Never heard of it.
uh microgames

Back