Hurt & Heal duel: White Lightning edition

London Parris

Retired until further notice
Banned User
MarioWiki
White Lightning
So like Neptune before me, I decided to do a H&Hfor my next rename. But this time in a duel. whoever wins will be my next theme. Note that The Terminator is the character from the movie of the same name.

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [150]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [148]

I wouldn't blame you as The Terminator robot looks awesome.

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [146]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [144]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [142]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [140]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [138]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [136]

The Terminator [152]

Tim Storms [134]

The Terminator [152]

Tim Storms [132]

The Terminator [152]

Tim Storms [130]

The Terminator [152]

Tim Storms [128]

I am going to be frank here... if you are going for a theme change, this Hurt & Heal felt unnecessary. That's because:

1) You started with a high count, as opposed to others which started at a more reasonable starting count (40 for KingBowser99 and 30 for Striker Luigi)
2) There is a lack of options, encompassing only two possible choices, so there are no interesting choices.
3) You basically already made up your mind by increasing the points of one option and reducing the points of the other option. I could understand that the other two users who made this H&H to be undecisive about it, but this - after the response to my vote I can tell you have already decided what you want.

Nonetheless, I will support your decision since this is apparently what you want for your next theme change.

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [126]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [124]

winstein said:
I am going to be frank here... if you are going for a theme change, this Hurt & Heal felt unnecessary. That's because:

1) You started with a high count, as opposed to others which started at a more reasonable starting count (40 for KingBowser99 and 30 for Striker Luigi)
2) There is a lack of options, encompassing only two possible choices, so there are no interesting choices.

3) You basically already made up your mind by increasing the points of one option and reducing the points of the other option. I could understand that the other two users who made this H&H to be undecisive about it, but this - after the response to my vote I can tell you have already decided what you want.

Nonetheless, I will support your decision since this is apparently what you want for your next theme change.

I will offer my explanation for the first two.

Uno: I perfer long games over short games.

Dos: I couldn't think of any more than those two

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [134]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [122]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [118]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [116]

The Terminator [150]

Tim Storms [114]

The Terminator [150]