General E3 topic

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
E3 is next month, pretty much everybody but Sony has announced what they are going to do during it,, so I figured that is time to make this topic
Nintendo Inviationals: 11 AM PST for Splatoon, 2 PM PST for Smash, time unknown for Super Mario Maker 2, June 8th
Microsoft: June 9th, 1PM PST
Betheseda: June 9th, 5:30 PM PST
Devolver Digital: June 9th, 7 PM PST
Ubisoft: June 10th, 1 PM PST
Kinda Funny Games: June 10th, 4 PM PST
Square Enix: June 10th, 6 PM PST
Nintendo: June 11th: 9 AM PT
Nintendo Treehosue: June 11th, 12th and 13th, time unknown
Limited Run Game: Time and date unknown

Sony is presumed to announce big games at their new State of Play format sometime during this, but will not be at E3 themselves, there is also the PC Gaming show, but after years of absolutely nothing, I am not going to bother.

Links will be posted to streams when available

here's to hoping bethseda shows something besides a logo and another kick ass presentation from devolver

Here's hoping Bethesda has a game worth a crap.

Word up, we probably got a confirmed title to be shown at Square's E3, the State Of Play says we will learn more about the Final Fantasy 7 remake in June

If that proves true that a new Smash character is from Netflix, it will tear down the notion that Smash characters have to come from video games.

Also I like the idea of turning shows into video games.

I don't quite think this is related to Smash, since E3 is simply encompasses many video games in general.

There will never be a netflix smash character until Sakurai changes the parameters for a smash character

Honestly, I'm kinda annoyed whenever I see people asking for Mario Odyssey 2 or Mario + Rabbids 2, because these games came out only less than 2 years ago. Maybe in the future it might be possible.

yeah i dont like it when people want sequels to games they enjoy either
stupid fucks

Hopefully, these game industry people will pull their shit together and announce the end of crunch time and sexual harassment and fire Bobby Kotick and Randy Pitchfork, and Epic Games will never ever buy exclusives for their petty crap shop again.

Sheriff Woody said:
Honestly, I'm kinda annoyed whenever I see people asking for Mario Odyssey 2 or Mario + Rabbids 2, because these games came out only less than 2 years ago. Maybe in the future it might be possible.
Mario + Rabbids had problems with team building due to the limited roster. Given the linear nature of the game and how daring it was in the first place, I don't see how they'll be able to add more characters and techniques and more maps without compromising the overall experience, something a sequel is very appropriate for.

As for Odyssey 2, mildly looking forward to a potential sequel, but if it's rubbish like Galaxy 2, then eh.

The best part is that it says "and more..." in the bottom, meaning we'll get new information on other games as well.

Back