How do I crop videos on a computer?

London Parris

Retired until further notice
Banned User
MarioWiki
White Lightning
I want to crop some videos in the future on my computer, mostly my Smash replays I have on my Micro SD Card. How do I do it?

Use a video editing software to crop videos like Windows Movie Maker (eh tool though), Sony Vegas (industry standard like Photoshop) or even Blender's video editor. Also, Smash Ultimate's newest update comes with a video editor tool that can crop videos (which is why you should update your games for these sort of features than not for insubstantial reasons).

I have my Smash game on 3.0.0. I personally hate Ultimate's cropping tools. Cause you can't crop out the thing that comes after the results screen. Had no problem with that before the update. And for the Switch videos that can only have 30 seconds at a time, can use that feature to add other video clips on the PC. I'll also be cropping out swear words in the videos I make that involves me talking.

Yeah, I'd imagine being very minimalist compared to software dedicated to it out there. I still recommend the PC tools for video editing as they would do your job very well.

i'd go with movie maker, lower quality than the other two blof suggested, but it's pretty simple and free

Back