Holidays in the Mario universe

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
It been pretty much confirmed that the Mario universe has pretty much every real holiday, but what if it has some of it's own? Let's speculate about this, it could be fun.

I think one holiday is block stuffing day, where you put a hidden item in a block and hope it helps someone out, plus it could give a break to those who stuff those blocks usually.

We already have the Star Bit festival from Mario Galaxy, and I assume Mario Party counts? I mean there's gotta be an occasion (aside from deciding who's the superstar).

But ya know what would be nice? National Koops Day, where no-one is allowed to harm anyone from Bowser's army. That includes enemies, Bowser Jr and the Big Koops himself.

Santa Claus is not the only one who can go down chimneys.

good to know that nowdays Nintendo seems to acknowledge Mario is a brunette and color his facial hair the proper way, instead of just being black because YOLO.

It's not impossible to have different coloured facial hair.

I'm a brunette and for whatever reason my mustache is more white.

My beard is thick enough to be him so, not surprising.

Mcmadness said:
It's not impossible to have different coloured facial hair.

I'm a brunette and for whatever reason my mustache is more white.

I've always had black hair and mustache.

But for some reason now my mustache is getting some blond hairs.

Mcmadness said:
Santa Claus is not the only one who can go down chimneys.
It'll be so much funnier if Mushroom Kingdomian chimneys look like warp pipes.

SMRPG_MP_Marioshouse.png

Like Mario's own pad!

Swiftie_Luma said:
good to know that nowdays Nintendo seems to acknowledge Mario is a brunette and color his facial hair the proper way, instead of just being black because YOLO.
His facial hair is a darker shade of brown in most recent cases; it just reads easier as black in vector media I suppose. And I'm pretty sure it looks browner in that Odyssey picture due to the warm and bright lighting that turns even jet black hair brown.

People talking about how Mario disguises himself as Santa in Christmas and I'm just here wondering who spread Christianity in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Back