Count until the beast emerges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
You know these types of threads. Long John Spaghetti has one, MediaWilkinsVideoEditor2019/MediaVideoEditor856 has one, and now, I have one.

The rules are simple:
  • Increment the counter only once each post, and only by one.
  • If I post, the counter gets set back to zero.
  • If I get banned, hopefully the moderators will lock this thread until my return.
  • If the current score is less than or equal to 15, COUNT IN FINAL FANTASY LOGOS! (Refusal to do so will automatically reduce your score back to 0.)
  • Every six-hundred and sixty-six posts, the counter gets cut in half and rounded down.
  • Each and every post must link to http://megaboy.smackjeeves.com at some point. d'aww crap it counts as breaking the rules
  • The Stanley Parable Adventure Line is banned from this thread.
  • Finally, and most importantly, have fun.
I wish you all luck in realizing your efforts shall be futile.

Dos
I miscounted in negative in my previos post here..

Uno

please don't link shill, thank you very much

Two

Baby Luigi said:
please don't link shill, thank you very much
My game, my rules. Advertising is controlled to this specific thread, and I think that makes it okay.
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
latest

Rules:

My game, my rules. Advertising is controlled to this specific thread, and I think that makes it okay.

It does not

12. Posting advertising threads is not allowed, unless permission is given by a staff member. However, advertising links in signatures are allowed.

latest

Rules:
  • If you can count in Final Fantasy, DO IT!
Edit:
Baby Luigi said:
12. Posting advertising threads is not allowed, unless permission is given by a staff member. However, advertising links in signatures are allowed.
Wait.
WAIT. JUST. A FLIPPING. MINUTE.
The rule states that making threads SPECIFICALLY for the purposes of advertising are not allowed.
This thread was only made to follow along with the latest trends. The idea of making it so that you had to post the link wasn't thought of until I realized that I could do it.
Therefore, this thread is completely within the bounds of that rule, and even if it wasn't, I'm still breaking a rule by the fact that my username (not display name) is SuperDoom and I have an account on the Mario Wiki called Jigglypurin.
http://megaboy.smackjeeves.com

I don't know how to count in Final Fantasy.

Uno

latest

Rules:
To count in Final Fantasy, you just post the logo of one of the fifteen main Final Fantasy games, obviously corresponding to the number you're at. Haven't you been to LJS's thread?

Edit:
Baby Luigi said:
Wait.
WAIT. JUST. A FLIPPING. MINUTE.
The rule states that making threads SPECIFICALLY for the purposes of advertising are not allowed.
This thread was only made to follow along with the latest trends. The idea of making it so that you had to post the link wasn't thought of until I realized that I could do it.
Therefore, this thread is completely within the bounds of that rule, and even if it wasn't, I'm still breaking a rule by the fact that my username (not display name) is SuperDoom and I have an account on the Mario Wiki called Jigglypurin.
http://megaboy.smackjeeves.com
rule 12, buddy, i'm enforcing it here

go use fan creations to link shill, any more link shilling in this thread will get nuked

also, in that case, go get one of your names changed or i'm gonna get it changed for you

latest

Rules:
Rules:
To count in Final Fantasy, you just post the logo of one of the fifteen main Final Fantasy games, obviously corresponding to the number you're at. Haven't you been to LJS's thread?

(Count until the beast emerges.) NICE TRY...

latest

Rules:

latest

Rules:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back