Author Topic: Easiest Games Ever  (Read 738 times)

Leo Aiolia

• the one the only Gold Saint of Leo
  • Goomba
    • View Profile
Re: Easiest Games Ever
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2019, 02:19:19 AM »
Does Anyone remember the Teen Titans tie in game?
I beat that whole game with little effort
"Decisions made with a calm mind are the ones you're least likely to regret"-Milliardo Peacecraft

The Golden Yoshi

• Actual Sword Master.
  • Sparky
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
Hey, welcome back The Golden Yoshi! That's a face I haven't seen in a while. Can you elaborate why that game was so easy? I mean, yeah, it sounds easy, but I'm too lazy to watch a video or something.

Hey! Yep, it really has been a while. Well, you pretty much cannot lose in the game and can probably finish it up in 2 hours. I'm not surprised seeing as it was probably targeted to very small children, but still. The soundtrack is actually pretty good, so I'll give the game that.

gandrew

• Goomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2019, 02:38:49 PM »
For me, it has to be the Lego games.
I mean, YOU CAN'T FREAKING DIE.
All you do is respawn and mcdvoice keep kicking ass.
no doubt it is easiest game for the gamers
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 12:40:36 PM by gandrew »

Forde

• Chill cavalier who just likes paintings, sleeping and apparently speaks to himself a lot. That's definitely not Koops.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • Look at Seth! He's soloing the game again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2019, 02:50:43 PM »
So...

As much as I am loving this game... (and as much as I'm constantly gushing about it but bear with me).

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is VERY VERY easy. Even on hard mode, only the first few chapters are really all that different (which is normal, FE games tend to get easier the more you progress since you're slowly outclassing your enemies), and the rest is a walk in the park just like normal mode. I like my games easy, especially when it's FE because destroying everything with every member of your team is so godly. And yeah... doesn't help that the last maps are filled with non-human enemies... monsters. Which are even more pathetic than their human counterparts. Sure they're spammed across the map but my killing machines make short work of them, namely Forde, Ephraim, Ross, or Marisa.

A very easy game, but that's part of what makes it so enjoyable: you can afford to use anyone you like! Usually, regardless of character development or backstory, most people will use the strongest characters because there are some who just don't cut it. Here though, everyone is viable, so you can basically choose to play as anyone. Sure, some are better than others but everyone is good enough. Heck they say Amelia is one of the worst units, yet I've gotten away just fine with using her. And note that, she wasn't very lucky with her levels either.