Author Topic: Easiest Games Ever  (Read 312 times)

Marchionne Evangelisti

• The Cowboy Meme Lord
  • Piranha Plant
  • Long John Spaghetti
  • Anyone up for a rousing game of Billiards?
    • View Profile
    • My Theme Song
Easiest Games Ever
« on: March 21, 2019, 09:13:07 AM »
For me, it has to be the Lego games.
I mean, YOU CAN'T FREAKING DIE.
All you do is respawn and keep kicking ass.
~ Long John Spaghetti was here!

Cuphead

• Cup boi
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • So, that stuff in my head is apparently milk.
    • View Profile
Re: Easiest Games Ever
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:50:06 AM »
Kirby games can be considered pretty easy (except for postgame stuff), and and Classic Sonic games are fun, and easy.

Dream Stone Spirit

• Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
  • Fine! I'll be happy to...NOT TELL YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 03:19:04 PM »
The difficulty of Kirby games is generally overcriticized, and they can actually get pretty tough, especially during boss fights and postgame objectives (like those grueling True Arenas in Planet Robobot and Star Allies).  Some Kirby games, like Mass Attack and Rainbow Curse, are actually somewhat difficult games that are only considered easy because they carry the Kirby name.

However, despite this, I'm going to target the Wii version of Kirby's Epic Yarn as an easy game.  In the original Wii version, it's completely impossible to die; there are no pits, and you have no lifebar.  All you lose when getting hit are a few easily-regained beads.  The 3DS version contains a harder Devilish Mode that actually gives Kirby a healthbar and a reason to run, but the original Wii version had no challenge to it whatsoever.

Note that I'm not criticizing the game.  From what little I've played of it, it's actually pretty fun.  But I'm not calling it easy just because it carries the Kirby name.  There are challenging games that carry the Kirby name, but simply put, Epic Yarn isn't one of them.

LeftyGreenMario

• Do not show the embarrassing CPU scores during the battle.
  • Donkey Kong
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 03:46:33 PM »
The real challenge in Epic Yarn is retaining all your beads. I like games that are challenging in ways that don't involve in death(s).

Mcmadness

• Power Star
  • The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 05:32:02 PM »
Any game rated C for children.

Thank you for taking the time to read this sig. This sig loves you.

LeftyGreenMario

• Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 05:37:03 PM »
I'd disagree because sitting through those games and not losing your sanity might be the challenge.

Baby Luigi

• Yeah, hahaha, a little bit more hand sanitizer and we wouldn't be in this mess.
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 – сырная бл🧀🧀🧀 Тарелка!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 07:06:02 PM »
Of course, if we're talking about games that I'm actually part of the age of audience for (so like, yeah, no JumpStart or Learning Company games or whatever) and to play through the game, Kirby's Epic Yarn is up there, and I find it still a highly enjoyable game. It could be a challenge to 100% it though. Yoshi's Island also isn't that tough either, if, again, if you're just playing through it and not aiming for 100%.

I guess if we really want to crank it up, Kirby's Dreamland 1 is ridiculously short AND easy. It's almost not worth playing through at all, you can just play Spring Breeze in Kirby: Super Star for virtually the same, but better, experience.
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Toadette

• fan of Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-kai Watch, and Crash Bandicoot
  • King Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
  • Toadette's the winner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 08:24:07 PM »
For me, other than GFGs and other minigame collections (Mario Party, Sonic Shuffle, and any other party games that incorporate a party board to play on during the game don’t count, but party games that only have the minigames, like Crash Bash, do), I’ll say this.

Camp Pokémon and Pokémon Playhouse on IOS are in fact made by the Pokémon Company International for a young audience(2-5 for Playhouse and 6-8 for Camp), yet, many people outside the age group have bought it just because they’re fans of Pokémon, and will buy any Pokémon game, no matter how bad it is.

However, I completed both in just a few days, and to me, only kids should play these because they’re super easy!

Even though I still want more Pokémon to be added to both as they have a very small amount of them(87 in Camp, although there might’ve been more before the Sun/Moon update, and 54 in Playhouse)

Louie

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 10:23:52 PM »
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure comes to mind.

winstein

• Shine Sprite
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2019, 12:29:31 AM »
You Have to Burn the Rope

Yes I know it's a Flash game so its legitimacy is in question, but since it was at one time a well-known game, I felt that it should be mentioned. The basic on why this is easy? The game tells you what to do to win. You may think that there's a catch, but no: not only is the player practically invincible since they can't die despite being able to get hurt, the boss cannot be defeated in any other way (the player's weapon cannot defeat the boss despite there being a health bar). It's also very short so you can see how it's done:

Thank you for reading.
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

Duskull

• Spooky Ghost
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • Yoshi876
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 04:10:24 PM »
Pokemon Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia is a ridiculously easy game.

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself

• Yup. Deeper in Hell than any furry, that's for sure. I'd recommend not visiting ever.
  • Lakitu
  • SuperDoom
  • Can YOU read my avatar?
    • View Profile
Luigi is dying!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 03:57:44 PM »
I'm a 14-year-old gamer who used to be inactive.
FLASH BRIEFING: Atari and AtGames rename Atari Flashback 10 to "Atari 2600 Mini" and removes 84 games; reception is more positive than ever

The Golden Yoshi

• Actual Sword Master.
  • Sparky
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 01:12:38 AM »
My Little Pony: Crystal Princess - The Runaway Rainbow on Game Boy Advance. Not even joking...

LeftyGreenMario

• Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2019, 01:14:24 AM »
Hey, welcome back The Golden Yoshi! That's a face I haven't seen in a while. Can you elaborate why that game was so easy? I mean, yeah, it sounds easy, but I'm too lazy to watch a video or something.

Toadette

• fan of Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-kai Watch, and Crash Bandicoot
  • King Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
  • Toadette's the winner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2019, 09:14:19 AM »
Never fear, Saikyomog still has his YouTube account!

By the way, I used to have the PC version of this game. I played it a lot as a child, however I will admit that it’s easy, I mean come on, it’s a GFG based on a popular toy line(My Little Pony), it’s a minigame collection with fetch quests mixed in, and it’s basically a retelling of a My Little Pony direct to DVD movie(also The Runaway Rainbow). However, I still played it nonetheless just because I liked the franchise(yes, I have watched the cartoons, collected the toys and other merchandise, etc). Later on, I decided to get rid of it because I was moving on from licensed games as a whole. I still think some are good, but the majority of them are bad.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyways, prepare to bask in easiness!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 01:19:47 PM by Toadette »