What do you do when you have free time?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
I really shouldn't be asking this since I don't have a job at all, but I figure it might be a bit interesting?
I love to write, I write a roleplay blog and try to keep it in character, using stuff to indicate that these are my own thoughts and not the characters, I also like to walk around when it's safe to go out

YouTubing, Playing my Switch, Browsing the Internet, reading books, Watching movies, or just sit down and think of something cool.

youtube/video games/shows/music/social media when i'm at home and i like going to le mall and shopping every couple of weeks

Writing a fantasy story, drawing concepts for it and also fanarting here and there, and drawing things in general...

These are probably the best things I do constantly.

Also screwing around on my PC for a big chunk of time. Downloading things I realize I might need.

Playing my guitar, singing, browsing here, playing video games, watching TV, and watching YouTube videos.
That is how much stuff you get from having a ton of free time.

Gaming/Drawing/TV/Internet usually eats up a good chunk of my time.

Mainly I create videos and art, along with other stuff, and surf the Internet of course. I also like to go out when I can.

Internet, video games, art, and stuff unhealthy amounts of greasy foods down my throat often too much at a time.

Oh and sleep, which coincidentally I should be doing now but as usual my body doesn't want it unless there's no time for it :P

mostly playing my ps4 wii or 3ds
browsing the internet
playing Yugioh/Vanguard/Buddyfight/MTG

Youtube, reddit, twitter, here. Mostly sleep. Games if there's one I'm playing. I play shitty mobile games when I can't think of anything else to do. On my days off I hope there's like a smash tournament or something going on to keep me occupied.

naps, play with my two kitties, game, or just wonder outside for awhile

I prefer to spend my time usefully, that's why I always learn something new or reading about cryptocurrency. I am a beginner in the crypto field but I already have earned good money thanks to cryptocurrency signals (mod notes: obvious paid link edited out) channels. Actually, it's a find for every trader, no matter you are a beginner or a professional investor.

shockingly, unlike everyone else here, i don't do gaming

instead i manufacture a line of soaps made exclusively from tea tree leaves and alcohol

nah just yanking your chain bois, I pretty much do nothing but gaming

Simón de Bolivar said:
Playing my guitar, singing, browsing here, playing video games, watching TV, and watching YouTube videos.
That is how much stuff you get from having a ton of free time.

This isn't the only things I do anymore. I rap, try to beat personal records that I set when I was younger, and going to the ocean to practice my swimming.

Back