The Amiibo problem.

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
So this may be happening to a few of you.

I started buying Amiibo since 2017. But I only have like 6 Amiibo. And as a Nintendo fanboy, I think this isn't enough for me. My question is: is there somewhere where I can buy Amiibo?

Now there might be a lot of stores that have a lot of Amiibo, but my country doesn't have Best Buy or Walmart. It does have GameStop however, but I'm not sure they have any Amiibo. Virgin, the place where I buy half of my games, does have Amiibo, but only the Isabelle and Digby ones, AND they're bundled with Animal Crossing Amiibo festival. I won't buy a game I don't even have a support for just for a 30$ item, and even if I did, why would I wanna buy that specific game? So does anyone of you know about a Website that's confident and has Amiibo (aside from eBay and Amazon)? I really think I need to expand my collection.

This isn't my biggest priority, but I should get at least some Amiibo.

Can you ask someone who works at Gamestop if there's other place one can find amiibo?

Maybe. But if they have Amiibo, then I'll be able to buy them from there.

If you have Amazon, you can import a ton of them. And I have a ton of them, try that. But be wary of the occasional scalping, as they can ask to hundreds of bucks and no Amiibo is worth that much.

Greninja said:
So does anyone of you know about a Website that's confident and has Amiibo (aside from eBay and Amazon)? I really think I need to expand my collection.

This isn't my biggest priority, but I should get at least some Amiibo.
Yeah, he knows about Amazon and eBay already and is looking for alternatives. Since I'm not from where you live, I still think you should glean information off friends and anyone else interested in collecting amiibo your area. Maybe you can check other electronics stores or department stores that sell electronics.

Back