John McAfee

Luma
Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
They/She
MarioWiki
Raregold
Issue 143 is up! I hope you all enjoy this month's issue of the 'Shroom. A lot of hard work went into it as well as a lot of help from Perch and MK in guiding us through the process. I would like to thank them as well as you all, and here is to a great year. Enough of my words, so sit back relax and enjoy!

whadda thing to wake up to

i wanna thank everyone who left a nice message! you're cool people and it was a good run

and now i shall retreat to writer/consultant/shadow director until the whims of fate bring me back into the spotlight as i know they will someday

in short my work here is done except for bugging people to participate

I also would like to thank everyone who said something. It was very kind of you and it means a lot to me.

Also good job to Raregold and Geeky for uploading their first issue!

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to send out a quick thank you to everyone who had helped me with the project I had wanted to complete this issue. It came out awesome and I couldn't have done it without you guys.

I also want to thank Perch and Meta Knight for giving Raregold and I the instructions we needed to upload our issue. They gave us great directions on what we needed to do to help us through our first issue. I appreciate the time they've given to us to make sure we understand what we needed to do. Although we've made a few mistakes, I know we'll get it.

Thank you guys for your cooperation and please enjoy the issue!

Nah, you just gotta get accepted. Pretty much anyone I believe can send an application to the Statistic manager and see if they're approved.

Isabelle said:
Nah, you just gotta get accepted. Pretty much anyone I believe can send an application to the Statistic manager and see if they're approved.
this

ya need a forum account, and you need to fill out the signup page's application

then you pitch something to ludwigvon and off you go

Ritsuko Akizuki said:
Isabelle said:
this

Pretty much this. I'm that guy, so, if you are interested in a position from the signup page, do not hesitate to send me an application. :)

LudwigVon said:
Ritsuko Akizuki said:
Isabelle said:
this

Pretty much this. I'm that guy, so, if you are interested in a position from the signup page, do not hesitate to send me an application. :)

How come this info came from High Level users?

Long John Spaghetti said:
LudwigVon said:
Ritsuko Akizuki said:
Isabelle said:
this

How come this info came from High Level users?
Everyone starts somewhere, you know.

But I was accepted into the Shroom within three months of joining the forum (although I had joined the wiki six months earlier), so there's absolutely no restriction on how old your account is or anything like that.

Back