Mario characters that you had a love/hate relationship with

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is all about the Mario characters that you've had a love/hate relationship with.

For me it's Peach. I used to hate her completely at first and say that she sucks and that she's a shit character. But then I entered into the love/hate phase where I liked her only a little bit but I still disliked her. Eventually I moved my way to liking her a lot which I do now.

What is this, the third time you've posted this topic or a variation of it?

It's just a mishmash of the last 2 you made, we KNOW what you think about Peach.

WE GET IT

Mcmadness said:

It's just a mishmash of the last 2 you made, we KNOW what you think about Peach.

WE GET IT
No, it's about characters that you've had a love/hate relationship with. It may feel a little similar to the other two that I made but it is different from those two.

ok whatever , i'll follow i guess.

for me it would be Daisy.

i don't ''love'' Daisy and i don't hate her either. I just find her character and some of her supporters incredibly irritating and i guess that all goes fitting because Daisy in general is annoying so it's only right people that are too like her.

But still, sometimes i still play as her and i genuinely wish she would be included in more games to be playable because i guess most of us above all would be cool with her inclusion.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
No, it's about characters that you've had a love/hate relationship with.

Yes because that's so different from a character you used to love but now hate or a character you used to hate but now love.

Uhhh deja vu? Didn't you make this thread before already?

I always felt indifferent to Daisy but now I dislike her because of her loud voice. Not hate, just dislike.

Mcmadness said:

It's just a mishmash of the last 2 you made, we KNOW what you think about Princess... PITCH.

WE GET IT
PONYTAIL

Saltman said:
Uhhh deja vu? Didn't you make this thread before already?
It's different in that it's about characters that you have had love/hate feelings for.

Currently, I have a love/hate relationship with Waluigi. I think he's a funny villain but I hate how toxic his fanbase is.

There are no characters that I genuinely dislike outside of maybe being slightly annoyed by Bowser Jr. when I was younger, but even then my opinion on him has improved over time.

I love to hate Wario

Wario%2B8.png

Head_Watier_Wario_Loses.png

It's almost as if we are clones!!!

Saltman said:
Poor Wario. What did he ever do to you?
He stole a bit of spare change from them behind their backs, but he was caught and sentenced to harsh work-outs. As Wario panted from exhaustion from the workouts, LGM and BLOF were grinning in the corner and commented about how fun he was to torture. So they made it their lifelong goal to make Wario's life as miserable as possible. And Wario lived miserably ever after...the end.

Saltman said:
Poor Wario. What did he ever do to you?

Well he was born with a very round posterior to which both of them are fond of shoving things into for humorous effect.

Like Walt Disney.

Back