Awards Committee
Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
Forgot to make a topic for this last year but now i'm back

It's in a little under a week, so post plans if you have any and want to share them to the rest of us and all the guests viewing the board. I'll likely be attending class and going about my day normally but maybe I'll do something else, who knows

i know what i'm gonna do

I'll be playing my guitar, like any normal day. I'll be here posting, playing Dark Souls Remastered, and opening any gifts I receive.

There's no school on that day!

Even though Valentine's not the reason school is cancelled, but hey, I'm gonna consider that's the reason.

it'll be a normal day for me other than i happen to be off work but uh regardless i'll just be in my room mentally kicking myself for not having the guts to flirt with my crush lol

I'm in a homeschool group that meets on Thursday...and unfortunately, Valentine's happens to fall on a Thursday, so it looks like I'll be sitting in a classroom for six hours on Valentine's. I can't wait.

Well school is cancelled on Thursday for me.

So... I guess something IS happening after all

my roommate and i are going to have a nice candlelit dinner and play "nobody" by mitski on repeat

Captain America said:
One of the theatre groups on campus is doing live readings of erotic fiction. I'll be reading a piece I wrote.
well you can't just mention that and not share it with the rest of us

Well, I have to work after I get out of school that day. I work at a bakery. So I get to see all the ~lovely~ couples come in and get donuts and cakes and shit... yeah that'll be fun. I managed to get one of the small Valentine's cakes from there today though so I'm at least treating myself especially since I have no one to treat.

"I'm going to be depressed on Valentine's Day because I'll be single." -my bowling teammate, yesterday

"I'm going to be depressed and not single, how about that?" -me

Miki Hoshii said:
i dont know what day is valentines day
honestly i wouldnt remember it if it didnt come up in anime so much

Back