Author Topic: Workin' at the Car Wash [Roleplay]  (Read 24251 times)

HEROWALUIGI

• Supreme overloard Waluigi... Ultimate Role Player
  • King Bowser
  • HEROMARIO
  • !Weege wegge weege!
    • View Profile
Re: Workin' at the Car Wash [Roleplay]
« Reply #3220 on: July 08, 2019, 07:07:49 PM »
*pushes away* NEEEEHHH!!!

:bowser: THATS *BEEP*ING IT, FAWFUL, GET READY TO BE SUED!!!
:waluigi: [-]€40 分@4¡0 :waluigi:

Rest in peace, Walkazo
Ask | My Mindless Junk | My best role play

Dr. Baby Luigi

• Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 – сырная бл🧀🧀🧀 Тарелка!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: July 08, 2019, 07:23:04 PM »
Officer Dark Light: Uh, thanks for the cleaning. That was extremely quick. I thought it would take weeks to get all of this junk off my car.

*pays the cash*

Officer Dark Light: So this guy has made a confession that he killed and mindcontrolled someone, eh? You're not even going to try to play innocence on that case? At least you have more integrity than Flora had.
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Main Toad

• The playable Toad
  • Shine Sprite
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: July 12, 2019, 02:26:05 PM »
*Meanwhile, at the Mushroom City post office, 1 large, 1 medium, and 3 small packages arrive from an unknown sender name, but 3 known sender companies. On a side note, Mailtoad is sick with the flu, so his coworker Pete, a pelican who delivers mail to villagers in Animal Crossing, has to cover Mailtoad's shift. Pete looks over the most recent packages curiously*

: It looks these 5 packages have come from 3 different sources. But the receiver is same place on all, the Car Wash. The large package's sender is Nintendo co., LTD.. One of the small packages has SEGA Games co., LTD. as the sender. The medium package, as well as the remaining small packages has Activision Inc. as the sender. The only problem is, I don't know who is receiving these items. No names have been written on these packages, only the places that are sending or receiving these items. Very odd indeed. Well, time to deliver these packages to the Car Wash!

*Pete grabs all 5 packages at once. Because of how heavy they are, he can't fly like he usually does when delivering mail. Instead, he has to walk all the way to the Car Wash, so that the packages don't weigh him down*   

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:47:20 PM by Main Toad »

Dr. Baby Luigi

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: July 12, 2019, 05:49:23 PM »
*at the car wash, downing another cup of coffee*

Red: That's the third serving of coffee you downed, officer.

Officer Dark Light: Yeah?

Red: Lo siento. I was just worried about the amount of caffeine you can take.

Officer Dark Light: I don't think car wash coffee is that potent.

Red: Three cups of even a weak coffee is still a lot, officer.

Officer Dark Light: Huh. I'm just preparing myself for another day of random shenanigans at the car wash.

Red: There's a pelican carrying a package to the car wash.

Officer Dark Light: A pelican?

Red: I don't know why you're surprised. We have sapient mushrooms and turtles running around. ¿You never been to the post office before?

Officer Dark Light: Yes, and I don't recall a pelican working there.

Red: Well, he looks hard at work. ¿Wonder what kind of packages would be delivered to this place?

Officer Dark Light: Probably a bunch of new cleaning stuff or whatever they use these days to clean cars. You know, a car wash, dude.

Red: Well all of those packages are varied in size. I don't think they'd put soap in a box that large.

Officer Dark Light: Maybe they did ordered soap in that size. I don't know. Let's wait and see.

Yoshi the SSM

• (Space Station Manager)
  • King Bowser
  • I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: July 12, 2019, 05:59:37 PM »
Toad: "All of a sudden, a dirty car drives up to the car wash and a Toad comes out."

Exercise Toad: "Where did that voice come from? Anyways. Oh. An officer of the law is here. Better than I expected. Hello there. My name is Exercise Toad. I am expecting three packages from Activision to arrive here. Getting them to arrive at my house hasn't worked out one bit. It has always been stolen. And since I needed my car cleaned, I decided to put the address of this car wash in."
I don't have time to give you a ride, I am managing a space station. And ask me something here:www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38633.msg1934343#msg1934343

Dr. Baby Luigi

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3225 on: July 12, 2019, 06:21:24 PM »
Officer Dark Light: Stolen, eh? It's a shame that they had to steal Activision's packages instead of something more valuable.

Officer Dark Light: Got any dirt on the thief? When was the last time it was stolen? Did you witness any suspicious activity? If you want it delivered to your address, I'd be happy to help catch the thief.

Main Toad

• The playable Toad
  • Shine Sprite
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: July 12, 2019, 06:22:41 PM »
*Pete arrives at the Car Wash*

: Here's your packages! Who ordered the large one?

:toadette:: I did! Thank you, Pete.

*Toadette grabs the large package and goes to her room in the Car Wash with it*

: The one from SEGA co., LTD?

: I did! Thanks a lot, Pete!

*Cream takes the small package with SEGA as the sender to her room in the Car Wash*

: The remaining small ones?

: We did! Thanks, Pete.

: *barks happily*

*Zem and Zam take their packages to their room in the Car Wash*

: The medium one?

: That was me! I wonder what's inside? What could it be?

*Oxide takes the last package to his room in the Car Wash, after he washes Exercise Toad's car*

*All packages are gone. Pete leaves the Car Wash*
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 06:28:56 PM by Main Toad »

Dr. Baby Luigi

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: July 12, 2019, 06:29:49 PM »
Red: Strange to see packages delivered to this location as if it's a mailing address that these customers live in, ¿isn't it officer?

Officer Dark Light: Excuse me. I've gotten reports of a frequently stolen mail package and I'm questioning this Toad here for information to help him out.

Main Toad

• The playable Toad
  • Shine Sprite
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: July 12, 2019, 06:45:10 PM »
: I see that, Officer Dark Light. Unfortunately, the 3 packages from Activision that Exercise Toad ordered are still lost in the mail. The 3 packages from Activision that were sent here were ordered by the company itself, and they shipped it to the Car Wash after they received it in their headquarters. Same thing for the ones from Sega and Nintendo. Now, Exercise Toad, your packages contain actual Activision products, like video games. The packages sent here contain 5 new outfits for Toadette, 2 new outfits for Cream, 1 new outfit each for Zem and Zam, and 3 new outfits and 2 new accessories to the default outfit for Oxide. The thing is, these outfits come from specific games in either the Mario series, Sonic series, or Crash Bandicoot series. It is very odd indeed, why couldn't they just ship them to their homes instead?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 11:17:28 AM by Main Toad »

Yoshi the SSM

• King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: July 12, 2019, 07:04:28 PM »
Exercise Toad: "Yeah. I am not sure where they are. I ordered them a long time ago. Activision is trying to help me out to find those video games. They are surprised that I am one of the few that want an old Wipeout game for the Wii. And the thief that steals them. I have no idea who he is. All I know that he doesn't want me to have them from what I am figuring. Well. Time to wait another 3 months to try again. Anyways. Can I have this car cleaned before I go?"
I don't have time to give you a ride, I am managing a space station. And ask me something here:www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38633.msg1934343#msg1934343

Main Toad

• The playable Toad
  • Shine Sprite
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: July 12, 2019, 09:14:58 PM »
: Actually, I know exactly who the thief is. His name is Akira, though when he's stealing he goes by a different name, Joker. Joker is known for stealing packages. He has always gotten away with it. It hurts our business very much. The thing is, he doesn't live in Mushroom City. Dark Light, try looking around Neo Bowser City, as Joker lives there along with his fellow phantom thieves. Come prepared though, they will unleash an All-Out Attack if they notice you.

*Oxide washes Exercise Toad's car*

: That'll cost you $15.00, Exercise Toad. Will you pay in cash or credit card?   
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 09:19:23 PM by Main Toad »

Yoshi the SSM

• King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: July 12, 2019, 09:21:21 PM »
Exercise Toad: "Thanks. Here is the cash. (hands over the cash). Well. I'm going home now and do some exercising."

Toad: "Exercise Toad then gets into the car and..."

Exercise Toad: "Hello? Who's that. Anyways. Bye."

Toad: "He leaves the car wash."

Dr. Baby Luigi

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: July 13, 2019, 01:12:55 AM »
Officer Dark Light: Dangit. I was hoping that the Toad would want me on his case of the thief. Ah well, maybe I should patrol the area where he lives, so I can catch that thief with terrible taste for video games.

Red: Wipeout isn't bad, officer.

Officer Dark Light: Sure it is. It's a game composed of illegal street racing idiots who try to also avoid the inevitable cops on their tail. It's stupid.

Red: That's Need for Speed, officer.

Officer Dark Light: Whatever.

Red: ¿Have you heard what the pelican postman said?

Officer Dark Light: Yes. The thief's name is stupid. A literal joke.

Red: ¿So will you go to Neo Bowser City?

Officer Dark Light: I guess. "Phantom Thieves". That sounds like a gang and their "All-Out Attack" sounds like a gang move. I better bring backup with me.

Red: ¿Is it okay if I come with you?

Officer Dark Light: Don't want you hurt, friend. Stay at the Car Wash. I'll be going.

*goes into car and drives to Neo Bowser City*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 01:16:24 AM by Dr. Baby Luigi »

Main Toad

• The playable Toad
  • Shine Sprite
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: July 13, 2019, 09:48:46 AM »
*Meanwhile, in Neo Bowser City*

Morgana: Joker! The police are here! Should we attack them?!

Joker: I was thinking of just giving the packages I stole back to them, Morgana. You don’t understand, I checked Gamefaqs for reviews on this Wipeout game, and they were all negative. That’s why I want to give this back to the police. Games based on TV shows are always badly made. We’ll be going to jail anyways, Morgana. Chill out!

Morgana: Well, if you won’t attack them, I will!

*Morgana leaves Joker’s apartment and enters the city streets. Once he gets there, he calls on his fellow phantom thieves to help him, forcing Joker to leave with the packages in tow*

Joker: You shouldn’t have done that, Morgana! Bad kitty!

Morgana: You really think they won’t want to pick a fight? They’re out to get us, Joker!

Joker: Yes, I know, but listen, Morgana! I just don’t feel like attacking them is the right thing to do now.

*Joker grabs the packages and holds them out to Dark Light. Morgana is unamused by his actions and stands guard, ready to attack Dark Light*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 10:03:46 AM by Main Toad »

Dr. Baby Luigi

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: July 13, 2019, 05:27:35 PM »
Officer Dark Light (who pretends to pay little mind that there is, in fact, a cute little talking cat in a high-pitched voice who wants to attack her): This guy Joker has the right thinking here. I really advise you don't unnecessarily escalate this situation. I'm here mostly because you shouldn't steal things that other people bought, to the point where they have to change their address to a car wash in order to circumvent that. Not very nice to find out that the package they have waiting for weeks has been taken by someone else. You see how angry customers get with a mere shipping delay.

Officer Dark Light: Okay, turn around, Joker, and put your arms behind your back.

*Joker turns around and complies*

Officer Dark Light: Good. Because you were compliant and you returned the packages as well as not fleeing from me when I stopped you, I'm only going to charge theft against you. I'll take you to jail and you shouldn't spend a long time in the brink while we process your charges. Thanks for not attacking me or resisting from me, I appreciate it.

Main Toad

• The playable Toad
  • Shine Sprite
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: July 13, 2019, 08:17:41 PM »
*Joker and Morgana go to jail*

*Meanwhile, in Mushroom City, Exercise Toad's long awaited packages have successfully arrived at the Post Office. Pete takes the packages and delivers them to Exercise Toad's house*

: Here are your long awaited packages from Activision, Exercise Toad. Officer Dark Light managed to catch the thief successfully, though he returned the packages he stole to her without any resisting! Because of that, he'll only serve a short jail sentence. Hope you enjoy that Wipeout game you wanted! Well, I have to get back to the Post Office. Good bye!

Dr. Baby Luigi

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: July 13, 2019, 11:16:27 PM »
*arrives back to the Car Wash*

Red: ¿Hey officer, how did things go? ¿Did you catch the thief?

Officer Dark Light: Yeah, I did. And he actually complied and returned the stolen stuff. That's not something I see often.

Red: I'm glad that went out smoothly.

Officer Dark Light: I agree. I never liked having to force someone to give things up and arrest them, y'know. But sometimes, people just don't listen and think they can get away with breaking the law and escaping me. It usually just makes the situation worse, really.

Red: ¿Did you arrest him?

Officer Dark Light: Had to. He can't go around, stealing mail and expecting to not suffer consequences for it. That's just law enforcement for you. But he's not going to be locked up for a long time. Due to him being compliant.

Red: Hopefully he won't steal things any more.

Officer Dark Light: Well, we can only hope. He was part of a group called "The Phantom Thieves" though, so I'm not expecting them to stop trying to steal things, not right away anyway. I don't know why they're stealing things. Whatever their motivations are though, doesn't really excuse them stealing stuff.

Red: I suggest you don't worry about it that much. They don't seem like evil people.

Officer Dark Light: *shrug* A criminal's a criminal and the law's the law. If they steal things and I catch them, I lock them up. Can't really do anything else about it. I could always buy them something if they're really desperate.

Red: Looks like your shift is almost over for the day. ¿Anything planned when the shift ends?

Officer Dark Light: I just want to go home, Red. I'm tired, overworked, and stressed. I could use a little shut-eye. And some dinner.

Red *smiling*: I'd be happy to take you to a diner once you go off-duty. ¿How does sushi sound?

Officer Dark Light *smiling*: Ah, thanks, Red. I wouldn't mind. Let's go back to the station, and let's eat.

*both hop onto the police car and drive to the station*

Main Toad

• The playable Toad
  • Shine Sprite
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: July 15, 2019, 11:25:27 AM »
*back at the Car Wash, Toadette, Cream, Zem, Zam, and Oxide open their packages and find 12(5 for Toadette, 2 for Cream, 1 each for Zem and Zam, and 3 for Oxide) new outfits(as well 2 accessories for Oxide's default outfit) inside*

:toadette:: Look! These outfits are super cool! Why don't we show them to the others?

: Let's have a costume party! I can't wait to try these on!

: The reason I didn't get anything was because I just don't have any new clothes to wear. I guess emperors don't always need new clothes. You're free to use the stage if you want to.

: This is the first time we'll be using the stage in a while. Come to think of it, how many times was it used before the majority of your group, including me, came here, Toadette?

:toadette:: Not too many times, Zem. Back when a lot of celebs from the old days were here they used to sing their songs on stage, and when my mother came here 2 months ago we used it for her party, but it hasn't really seen any good use lately.

: *runs to the stage*

: Wait for us, Zam!

: He can't wait any longer, Zem! He really wants to try his new oufit on! Let's follow him and get this party started!!

*Toadette, Cream, Zem, and Oxide follow Zam to the stage. Velo goes to sit in the audience since he has no new outfits. Toadette will be the first member of her group to show off their new outfits*
« Last Edit: Today at 03:33:27 PM by Main Toad »