Author Topic: Workin' at the Car Wash [Roleplay]  (Read 16007 times)

Toadette

• fan of Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-kai Watch, and Crash Bandicoot
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
Re: Workin' at the Car Wash [Roleplay]
« Reply #2140 on: June 08, 2019, 09:22:27 PM »
: * Velo leads Officer Baby Luigi to the isolated room, with Zem and Zam following close behind. He opens the door to the room* Here he is! Be careful though, he might bite!

: You ready to apologize?

: *barks happily*

: Yes, I'm ready! Guys, I'm sorry for trying to make your planet an uninhabitable place! I realized that my decisions will hurt not only you, but also me in the long run! Will you forgive me?

*Outside the isolated room*

:toadette:: I hope he likes dealing with him!

: I wonder what caused him to do that. Maybe in his childhood he got bullied by earth people and this was his way to have them pay for what they did to him!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:24:46 PM by Toadette »

Ray Trace

• Yeah, hahaha, a little bit more hand sanitizer and we wouldn't be in this mess.
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 – сырная бл🧀🧀🧀 Тарелка!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: June 08, 2019, 09:35:52 PM »
*thinks long and hard about consequences of what Oxide did and his apology*

*sighs*

Officer Baby Luigi: Because I'm operating outside my jurisdiction, I can't actually do anything right now. Had the officer in this situation been anyone other than me, you would face a long jail time and other harsh penalties, though I don't know Sarsaland's laws regarding aliens operating machinery designed to turn planets into parking lots.

Officer Baby Luigi: I'll accept your apology....but you really gotta let go of the whole parking lot schtick, okay? I'll be traveling back to Mushroom Kingdom, I guess this was the fuss those guys were in a hurry about.
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Toadette

• fan of Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-kai Watch, and Crash Bandicoot
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: June 08, 2019, 10:04:43 PM »
: Ok. I'll let go of it. It'll actually kill more people than I originally thought!

: What even caused you to do that?!

: *falls asleep*

: When he was only a toddler, Oxide went on vacation to earth with his parents. At that age, he was much nicer than he is now! He actually had a heart! His parents however, wanted to give him a taste of reality through this vacation. When they arrived at their destination, he was super excited and just couldn't sit still. He really wanted to explore what the planet had to offer! However, a few minutes later, a few bullies attacked him and tried to take some of his belongings and called him names! He was so traumatized by the experience that he was never nice nor happy again! He went into a long state of depression after that. A few years later, he tried to turn the planet into a barren wasteland! However, his plans never came to fruition! Many years later, he discovered the thrill of racing! In order to have earth pay for what they did, he challenged the best driver of its world to a race for the planet. And what the winner and loser got was always the same! If they won, he'd leave the planet alone! If he won, he did just what Officer Baby Luigi said he would do, turn the planet into a parking lot and make them his minions! He tried so many times to accomplish it, but he always lost in the end! I'm glad he's finally giving up on such a lofty goal!

*outside the isolated room*

:toadette:: It's not like him to apologize like that!

: That's so sad! We still don't trust him though!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:08:10 PM by Toadette »

Ray Trace

• Yeah, hahaha, a little bit more hand sanitizer and we wouldn't be in this mess.
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: June 08, 2019, 11:05:13 PM »
Officer Baby Luigi: Personally, I feel like being bullied isn't justification for wanting to commit crimes, much less terraform and enslave the entire planet but that's just an Earthling's perspective on this. Anyway, I really have to travel back to Mushroom City now, so I'll be leaving. Stay safe, and good luck.

*walks out of castle, hops onto vehicle, and travels back to Mushroom Kingdom*

Wheatley

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Kingbowser99
  • Say "Apple"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: June 09, 2019, 07:03:08 PM »
*In the courtroom, Vommack is standing before a jury, with Flora in chains behind the defendant's box, and Baby Luigi is sat behind the plaintiff's desk. Vommack paces around as he speaks*

: Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury. Tonight we are here to discuss a truly disturbing case. One that I have never seen the likes of in my many years in law. We are here tonight to discuss some increasingly disturbing evidence from one of the country's most disturbing criminal minds. I talk of course about Flora the Insane. You all know of her, she is a calculating mastermind, and in her time, has shown herself to be a serious force on the battlefield. However, beneath this benevolent exterior, lies a cold, disgusting psychopath, whose crimes have dwarfed even the most hardened criminals.

*Vommack grabs a piece of paper from the bench*

: I hold before me a list of all the crimes that Flora has committed. Each of these crimes has been backed up thoroughly by recordings, photographs, video footage, and even written confessions. They showcase a long, long series of events, ones that have caused much consternation and ill affects on the general populace, officers of the law, and even leaders of the free world. I shall read this list out to you all right now.

*Vommack puts his glasses on and begins reading from the list*

:
*Vommack takes his glasses off and puts the paper down*

: Each and every single one of these points made on this list are illegal, with most of them being jailworthy. Attached is the evidence of said crimes. The most disturbing part of all of this is how long she has been able to get away with all of this. She is not a police officer, nor is she a world leader. She is a servant in a household far away from their jurisdiction. She has committed multiple crimes in our jurisdiction. That is why she has been arrested and sentenced to trial here today. That is why I implore you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, to find this woman guilty. You've seen the evidence, and might I say, it's more than enough for any person to convict. It's up to you all.

(Vommack, Ace Attorney, Lawyer of Bowserpedia Industries, Acting CEO of Bowserpedia Industries, Closeted Psychopath)

Yoshi the SSM

• (Space Station Manager)
  • King Bowser
  • I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: June 09, 2019, 10:44:59 PM »
Judge Toad: "Thank you, Vommack for your opening statement. We are taking a recess of an unknown amount of time not exceeding one week in actual time, since Gorge Jones is not here. During this time, I will be waiting for Flora's defense attorney. At which time, we will hear from him or her about his or hers opening statement. But, that's not the only thing being done. Investigator Toad has informed me that he is wanting to take a look at the list of crimes and determine what should be brought up during the questioning. Court is adjourned."

*Judge Toad smashes the gable on the podium and the court is adjourned.
Meanwhile in the Sarsaland Kingdom.*

Daisy: "Looks like the threat of the planet turning to a parking lot has been cleared. Anyways. Rules here are similar to the Mushroom Kingdom. But we don't have an enforcer around except for Blue Toad. However, coming here doesn't mean that you can get away from any crimes. Speaking of crimes, a woman named Flora is being set on trial in the Mushroom City Hall with Judge Toad as the judge. He's a really good judge. So good that Peach didn't think twice about appointing him as judge of the city. But Vommack is a pretty good lawyer. He claims that he never lost a single case. But there's one case that he lost to but he doesn't want to emit it. And here's why. Many people expected him to lose that particular case before it began. And the crowd was on the edge of their seats seeing how the jury would rule. And the jury said themselves said that Vommack did way more than what they expected. But, it is a lost case. Anyways. The case right now. It is adjourned for now. And they are looking for a defense attorney."

*Meanwhile in Chucklehuck Woods in the Beanbean Kingdom*

Yoshi the SSM: "Oh. I see that there's a case against Flora going on in the Mushroom Kingdom right now. Thankfully the court is adjourned. Oh. Waiting for Gorge Jones, too. OK. Looks like my friend, Judge Toad, is doing the role of the judge. Well in either case, it looks like I will be able to return to the Mushroom Kingdom to hear the case."

Prince Kiwi: "Hey, Yoshi!"

Yoshi the SSM: "Oh. Hi, Prince Kiwi and Merluna."

Prince Kiwi: "Yeah. We're done with the stuff at Castle Bleck and see how you were doing. What case were you talking about."

Yoshi the SSM: "Oh. A case against Flora."

Prince Kiwi: "And what side are you on?"

Yoshi the SSM: "I'm on the side of the judge. That's the best side to be on due how he is the final person in rulings."

Prince Kiwi: "Hmm... Well. I think we will go to the Mushroom Kingdom and watch and see how this plays out. Well. See you later Yoshi."

Yoshi the SSM: "Whatever you do, don't get involve in the proceedings! Just let the judge do his job! And it's the Mushroom City Hall they're at!"

Prince Kiwi: "I will let the judge do his job! And thanks for the information!"

*Prince Kiwi then heads toward the Mushroom Kingdom.*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:45:30 AM by Yoshi the SSM »
I don't have time to give you a ride, I am managing a space station. And ask me something here:www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38633.msg1934343#msg1934343

Star-Lord

• You know, Legendary Outlaw?
  • King Bowser
  • Long John Spaghetti
  • Peter Jason Quill
    • View Profile
    • My Theme Song
« Reply #2146 on: June 10, 2019, 12:33:37 PM »
*Mr. L walks onto a porch and looks out at the horizon*

Mr. L: Heh. I never would’ve though that I would be working with the good guys.

*Mr. L sighs*
~ Long John Spaghetti was here!

Sheriff Woody

• Can't wait for the fourth movie.
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • U R a toi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: June 10, 2019, 12:38:20 PM »
: ummm, Luigi, what's with the costume?

*toadgamer doesn't know the difference between Mr L and Luigi.

Star-Lord

• You know, Legendary Outlaw?
  • King Bowser
  • Long John Spaghetti
  • Peter Jason Quill
    • View Profile
    • My Theme Song
« Reply #2148 on: June 10, 2019, 12:53:17 PM »
*Mr. L turns around*

Mr. L: Oh, I’m not luigi. See my green eyes? I’m actually Mr. L. Nice to meet ya.
~ Long John Spaghetti was here!

Sheriff Woody

• Can't wait for the fourth movie.
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • U R a toi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: June 10, 2019, 01:01:11 PM »
: Ah well, nice to meetcha, Mr L! But have you seen Luigi?

Toadette

• Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: June 10, 2019, 03:58:23 PM »
*Toadette and Cream are watching "The Next Show" on TV, when the program suddenly gets interrupted by a special announcement from "The People's Court: Mushroom edition"*

: How could they ruin Next?! It's my favourite TV show! Look, Toadette! The judge is saying what crimes Flora is responsible for! I don't trust her anymore! From now on, we'll make our own group! Deal?

:toadette:: Deal! I don't trust her either, Cream! I wonder what the aliens will say.

*Velo looks over Flora's crimes with Zem and Zam by his side. After 5 minutes, they finish looking at the papers and set them down*

: Yep, I don't trust this Flora girl, no matter what good things she has said or done! We shouldn't get rid of her, but we should at least get her to rethink her actions! It's a deal, Toadette! We shouldn't be fighting the good people who often lose lives to Flora and her crew. We should fight the real bad guys, and the real bad guys are Flora and everybody else being used by George Jones! Right?

: Right, Velo!

: Yeah!

: I was thinking of killing her, Velo!

: Oxide! I already told you that if you're planning to reform, you must not kill ANYONE so that everyone gains your trust! Understand?!

: Yes, Velo! And yes, I do agree with the plan! But, sometimes, I won't be on your side! It's just because I might see things differently from the rest of you! Ok?

:toadette:: Ok! And if Officer Baby Luigi wins this case, Rosalina might be released from jail along with Polari and Lubba! Me and Cream have been missing her for quite a while!

: She was a good person! She shouldn't have gone to jail without trial! That's just wrong! It's all Flora's fault that we don't trust her anymore!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 04:16:33 PM by Toadette »

Yoshi the SSM

• King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: June 10, 2019, 04:36:28 PM »
Daisy: "That was Vommack that gave the charges against Flora. Not the judge. But, if you don't trust Flora anymore... there's nothing I can do."

*Meanwhile in Judge Toad's office.*

Investigator Toad: "Hello. I'm back. And I double checked everything. Here's the list of what I believe needs to be covered."

*Investigator Toad hands over two pages with info front and back.*

Judge Toad: "Thank you, Investigator Toad. So, you are going to be very helpful in the case. But, we can't do anything related to the case until either Gorge Jones gets back, or someone wants to be her defense attorney. You can go now. (Investigator Toad leaves) Hmm... looks like I need to bring my friend Yoshi the SSM into the mix. There. Sent him a message for him to come. Now to wait for him so he can get this Mr. Y to appear before the court."

*Meanwhile in the Chucklehuck Woods in Beanbean Kingdom.*

Yoshi the SSM: "Oh. I got a message from my friend, Judge Toad. Ah. Mr. Y is needed for the case. Um... I am busy taking care of some business in the Beanbean Kingdom, but will be there about the same time as Gorge Jones gets back. And sent. There. That should tell him I will be there."
I don't have time to give you a ride, I am managing a space station. And ask me something here:www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38633.msg1934343#msg1934343

Toadette

• Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: June 10, 2019, 04:54:18 PM »
*Toadette and co. leave Sarasaland and go back to Mushroom City to watch Flora's trial in person*

:toadette:: Ok, everyone! We must find the courtroom!

: Toadette, the court is adjourned! We should wait!

:toadette:: Ok! We'll go back to the car wash, for now!

: Ok, but since Flora runs the place, we should try to stay away from her crew! If they see that me, Zem, Zam, and Oxide are with you, they'll initiate a war!

: Should we cover ourselves in black paint?

: *growls*

:toadette:: Paint is poisonous, Zem! Think of something else!

: How about I mess up the coding in the security cameras so that we don't show up on them?

:toadette:: Yeah! That'll work!

*Oxide heads to the control room of the car wash, ready to mess up the security cameras' coding*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:12:40 PM by Toadette »

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: June 10, 2019, 05:50:35 PM »
*drives back to the car wash*

Officer Baby Luigi: Whew, what a case. I could use some doughnuts, maybe that'll ease things up a bit. Maybe something else stupid will happen at this blasted car wash...who knows, I wouldn't be surprised if we get into yet another war for stupid reasons. Better stick around so no hoodlums mooch here.

*notices Oxide trying to sneak in*

*makes sound of a cow giving birth*

Officer Baby Luigi: Greetings, citizen. I'm afraid the building's bathrooms are not here. They are that way. *points that way*

Officer Baby Luigi: That's the control room. You shouldn't go in there.

Toadette

• Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: June 10, 2019, 06:14:46 PM »
*Oxide reluctantly listens to Officer Baby Luigi and leaves the car wash*

: Officer Baby Luigi's here, and he told me not to go in the control room! Now, Flora's crew is going to notice us! Should we all leave?

:toadette:: I guess so! That's the only way they won't notice you and the other aliens!

: Then where should we go, Toadette?

:toadette:: My house is the next best option! It's near the outskirts of town, and Flora and her crew haven't explored those areas yet!

: Good idea, Toadette!

: I agree, we'll be safer there!

: *sighs*

:toadette:: Ok, everyone! Follow me!

*Toadette and co. leave the car wash and head into the outskirts of Mushroom City*

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: June 10, 2019, 06:25:31 PM »
*watches the characters leave*

*sighs and takes a seat on a chair, waiting, and starting to daydream of a nice dip in a sauna, free from court cases, murderers, violence, war....*

Toadette

• Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: June 10, 2019, 07:02:54 PM »
*Toadette and co. reach the outskirts of Mushroom City. Once they find her house, they go inside*

:toadette:: Ok, now we must stay here until the day of Flora's trial! Understand?

: Yes, Toadette! But where will everyone besides you sleep? Are there a few guest rooms in here?

:toadette:: Yes, there are guest rooms! Make yourselves comfy!

*Toadette leads everyone to their guest rooms*

: Thank you, Toadette!

*Cream and Cheese enter their guest room*

: I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

*Velo enters his guest room*

: I like that you managed to make some space for Zam in my room, Toadette! He doesn't like to sleep without me!

: *jumps into his bed, happy*

: Where will I sleep, Toadette?! There's only 3 guest rooms! Where's mine?

:toadette:: You get to sleep with me, Oxide!

: Me? I get to sleep with you? I thought you didn't love me anymore! So, I guess you're finished with Ernest Tubb, aren't you?

:toadette:: Yes, I am finished with him! But I won't tell him that I switched lovers!

*Toadette and Oxide enter Toadette's room*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:04:50 PM by Toadette »

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: June 10, 2019, 07:52:45 PM »
*daydreaming more with eyes now closed*. Is the water too hot? What kind of refreshments do saunas serve? Do saunas come with lots of scary moving parts? Are there Toad-sized pools? I can't exactly swim that well. Why is Flora there? Is she going to resort to violence to get things her way at court? Why does she want to marry me? Did I wrongfully arrest her? I-

Red: Greetings, officer.

*looks up, confused why Flora now sounds like Red*: Urrgh herro?

Red: Word has spread about this court case you are pressing. We were also heavily concerned about your wounds. ¿Are you still suffering from the symptoms?

Officer Baby Luigi: No, not suffering from physical symptoms of the injury. I'm just really tired. And stressed. Those memories of me getting shot though....yeah, yikes. That'll never quite go away.

Red: I'm glad you were able to recover. Those wounds look almost lethal.

Officer Baby Luigi: Yeah.

Red: ¿What brings you back to this car wash?

Officer Baby Luigi: Hoodlums.

Red: ¿Hoodlums?

Officer Baby Luigi: Yeah. Some still hang out here. Caught some stragglers already before you came.

Red: I think you need a break. Those events are clearly taking a toll on you.

Officer Baby Luigi: I know but what can I do? My shift is still active and even if I am off-duty I still have to appear on court. Criminals are active no matter what time of the day.

Officer Baby Luigi: The worst thing is, I'm immensely worried about what Flora will do in court once her lawyer arrives. I've seen her powers. She's erratic and unpredictable. She might get an overpowered lawyer who will just cause more destruction and devastation to everyone in the courthouse and she might flee, without justice served.

Red: ¿Maybe you're worrying too much, officer? You seem to be a little bit frightened of her, which is strange, since you're not the easily skittish type.

Officer Baby Luigi: Yes, I am scared of her, Red. Towards my life and others. I've seen what her and her cohorts done. It's awful.

*slumps on the chair*

Red: If it'll make you clear your head, I shall get you some doughnuts.

*meekly smiles* Officer Baby Luigi: Why yes, that would be very appreciated. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:55:16 PM by Ray Trace »

Yoshi the SSM

• King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: June 14, 2019, 06:01:52 PM »
Toad: "One week ago today, Joke Toad started making Chuckola Reserve. Today, he is now done. Now let's go to the Beanbean Kingdom."

Yoshi the SSM: "Yeah! It's done. Now we can take this to the Beanbean Castle. Hmm... I wonder why nothing has shown up on this in four days. Anyways. Time to cure Queen Bean. Come on Joke Toad."

Toad: "Then Yoshi the SSM and Joke Toad go to the Beanbean Castle with the Chuckola Reserve."
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 06:03:31 PM by Yoshi the SSM »

HEROWALUIGI

• Supreme overloard Waluigi... Ultimate Role Player
  • Boo
  • HEROMARIO
  • !Weege wegge weege!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: June 16, 2019, 11:14:20 PM »
Please read my ask forum because I said somthing inportant. Can someone please post...
 :posh: Oh... Where are we???
 :waluigi: GENO!!! You have been nocked out for more than a month!!!
 :posh: Well where are we???
 :waluigi: ...America... sadly Flora is in trial, there are aliens. I am probolay guessing nukes
 :posh: Thats like 1000000 miles west of the mushroom kingdom!!! OH!! No!!!
  Well... How are we getting back???
  Well...! What about Darknut!??
  GOOD IDEA!!!
 HOLD IT!!! You ARE UNDER ARRESST!!! GENO!!!

For reasons same as Flora!!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 11:33:04 PM by HEROWALUIGI »
:waluigi: [-]€40 分@4¡0 :waluigi:

Rest in peace, Walkazo
Coins [5000]
PLS Reply