Dr. Mario World

Doomhiker

Bullet Bill
Wiki Patroller
'Shroom Consultant
A new mobile game, Dr. Mario World, as just been announced! Personally, Dr. Mario would be a great fit for mobile. It is being co-developed by LINE and NHN, which is interesting. We do not know much more about it, but I am still excited for it.

Dr. Mario World(Mobile)

logo_en.jpg

Just announced, Dr. Mario is a free to play(Or Free to start I guess) mobile app made by Nintendo and the Line corporation, who you might know for those awesome stickers and being the home of our favorite green Toad, it is a puzzle game so it probably has the usual gameplay, with Line involved, i think there might be some messaging aspect

Re: Dr. Mario World(Mobile0

My dad would love this.

I wonder if we'll get other characters, Dr. Mario and Dr Luigi are in without a doubt, i am going to guess we can play as Miis, but what about Nurse Peach appearing in game? Importing Dr. Wario? Veterinarian Yoshi?

With our luck, we'll get Metal Dr. Mario in.

Since Super Mario Run had a fundamental change from the Super Mario platformers, making it into an autorunner, it would be interesting to see how Dr Mario World would change the fundamental formula. I am going to make a guess and say that instead of pieces dropping, the pieces will instead need to be fitted like Reversi pieces on the board to clear viruses.

Thank you for reading.

Woah, did not see that coming! Anyway, I've never played a Dr. Mario game before, and this game might be the perfect place to start.

Just PLEASE Nintendo, make it an Internet-free game!!!

Baby Luigi said:
With our luck, we'll get Metal Dr. Mario in.

Well, that does already exist in Dr Mario 64

Saltman said:
Since when do animals vet other animals?

Assuming that humans aren't animals?

Speciesist

But I still wouldn't let Yoshi freaking operate on me, the thing is way too stupid to tell from acid and base

Saltman said:
I mean they are.

But very very advanced.

Humans are probably the dumbest of all animals tbh.

They're the ones ruining the planet more than any other animal.

Oh please. Be more optimistic.

Besides, animals would do the same things humans do if they were the humans and we the animals.

Isabelle said:

that's true but no other animal so far has been able to improve lifespan as drastically as humans have done to the point they can now develop video games of a human and its nonhuman animal companion curing animals

That's one thing, yeah.

I mean don't take what I said very seriously I was just trying to sound like a smartass or something

Of course. Everyone sounds like a smartass when saying something negative that everyone has said millions of times without coming up with a solution :dk: .

Mario Party X said:
Isabelle said:

that's true but no other animal so far has been able to improve lifespan as drastically as humans have done to the point they can now develop video games of a human and its nonhuman animal companion curing animals

Also going to space yay

OH WAIT maybe it's called like that because it's a mario world-esque platformer where you have to play as Dr. Mario and the pills are a power up?

And the final boss is called queen Malaria?

Thank you. That's exactly what I was thinking when I typed that.

But seriously why Dr. Mario World?

With the possibility of Miis and communication, I wonder if they can put basically Miitomo into this, the problem with that app that there was not enough for it stand on it's own, but it could work as a bonus feature in an actual game

Back