Author Topic: Please help my sister  (Read 332 times)

Candy Heart

• Let's shout hooray now!
  • King Bowser
  • Pink Cat
  • All animals are friends
    • View Profile
    • Where the wind blows
Please help my sister
« on: January 26, 2019, 09:50:25 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/laid-off-after-ten-years?fbclid=IwAR0oYR8nq95BaSrOZGw6mkxMfCTcJPMpBvnGnqOoGRK3DR17sSzRrOOd838
My eldest sister has been laid off her job and has become very suicidal, I ask you to spread the word about her within in your social media, as  I know many of you don't have the money yourselves, I will give something in return if you wish, it simply for her to pay the rent for the month
Come back soon and when you do, I have some new surprises in my hat for you

Alex95

• NIWA Nut
  • Wiki Administrator
  • Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
Re: Please help my sister
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 11:16:25 AM »
I don't have anything to give at the moment, but I hope things work out and wish her the best.

Forde

• Chill cavalier who just likes paintings, sleeping and apparently speaks to himself a lot. That's definitely not Koops.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • Look at Seth! He's soloing the game again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:05:06 PM »
Even I can't give you anything and I'm not big on social media, so I'm sorry I have nothing to say other than, good luck.

I apologize deeply

Hank Williams Jr.

• Hasta la vista, baby!
  • Dry Bowser
  • George Jones
  • Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
    • View Profile
    • My GameFAQs account
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 10:14:25 AM »
I don't have a very big social media presence. But I can tell you one thing, tell her to seek professional help for her suicidal behaviour.
  I am addicted to Felicia, the character in the image on the left.  R.I.P. George Jones, in the image in the center and J. D. Sumner, in the image on the right.